Screenshot of 4h+Reforge Cutscene that is removed vs cutscene we will get

Stop making these threads and re-use old ones please.
No matter how many of these you make you are literally wasting everyone’s time by making a new one on the same topic over and over.

You will not achieve what you are trying to achieve via spam.

3 Likes

im trying to achive something? im just stating example of the cutscene that what we will get, do u even understand that?

1 Like

You are making a thread that is literally being repeated on a daily basis for the past month about how the blizzcon demo is sooooooo different from what the beta currently is…

You are telling me you couldn’t write what you have written within one of those threads and this topic needed another 109th variation of the same thing?

But no sorry I am too stupid to understand that.

If this forum was moderated maybe you would understand why I am complaining about it.

1 Like

The cutscenes and graphics from the demo looks perfect! Really fun and enjoyable to watch! I really want the scraped things back…

4 Likes

lol, dont accuse about daily basis, that post u mention is almost 3 week old.

@Souichirou
no, the demo reforged cutscene will be included in the game cuz its already been made, and maybe some other that also already been made, but the rest of it is still classic cutscene style with only diffrent camera angle cuz they want to cut the cost.

1 Like

If you say so here is some evidence:

Just a few examples.

2 Likes

This made my morning, bless you friend.
@Tranquility

1 Like

Oh look here’s some more!

Any more proof required?

2 Likes

ah, so if the other post that and i cant post it? and its diffrent topic, i post a screenshot to show and explain what diffrent and what we will get vs the one that we promised, and to explain to ppl what actually diffrent between reforge cutscene and classic cutscene that we will get, even lots of ppl say reforge scene this and that, lots of ppl still didnt know what it mean or how it diffrent. did any of that post explain that? and what your rights to stop other ppl to post it? u got paid by the dev?

2 Likes

That person is saying to post your complaints in one of those threads instead of making a new one. That’s it.

2 Likes

its an explanation, and what his right to control others ppl post? and what i post is nothing wrong at all.

2 Likes

I think some Cutscenes will left (Like Arthas vs Illidan or the Culling one) and we will get three types of cutscenes,Like in Starcraft 2 Campaings,don’t worry

Maybe if you took the time to look at the threads I linked:

You would then read through the responses and realise that you can carry what you are writing in any one of these.

And actually quoted from the pinned topic in General:

And:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/

It’s not mine, it’s down to Blizzard moderators. Who thankfully for you do not bother with general discussion it seems.

Do whatever you want dude. Person was just making a suggestion to try and limit the amount of spam littering General Discussion. (spam because all the same topic / complaint)

1 Like

This.
I stopped talking in here for about 2 weeks due to this exact reason.

Came back to find it’s the same story.

At this point will likely disappear again, as it’s impossible to find a thread that is actually generally have a discussion rather than trolling and spam and complaining about things.

1 Like

trolling?, i redownload and replay the wc3 campaign from the start to taking screenshot and to compare with the reforge cutscene and u call it a troll, u can talk as u like why i cant post what i think is right? and its not against the rule. when u dont like the topic, u can just leave, no need to stop others trying to show comparison and explain the diffrent between reforge cutscene and classic one.

1 Like

So I generalised all the posts that are currently in the general forum, and you think I spoke about this post.

Dude read what I write before you throw the toys out of the pram.

I said:

Again. Read what I wrote. And calm down.

1 Like

telling ppl to calm down when i didnt comment anything that show rage and even saying “b4 throw the toys out of the pram” it seems u r the one who try to belittle other or trolling here. if u dont like it, and stay in the topic of discussion, just leave this post dude.

1 Like

It’s not worth it mate. Just back away slowly out of the thread. :joy:

this guy just wanted to broke every post that he dont like with spamming comment that is out of topic.

2 Likes