The demo vs the current beta

the demo from 2018 looked so clean and every unit is very distinct and polished, their armor shinny and shadows form great contrast. Now the beta has good graphics compare to the classic warcraft 3, but somehow the game looks blurry, the units have low anti aliasing or something, units don’t look distinct enough from each other. Maybe its the issue of resolution, never the less currently the beta just makes it hard to see clearly between each units. I hope once the beta is closed the real game has a major uplift on the graphic area.

24 Likes

Honestly I know game will improve with beta but I really want better environmental aesthetics in the game.

Especially dynamic weather and foliage

17 Likes

Just patience. The beta build is much different than the current dev build. This is just an old play test build we are using in beta.

1 Like

It’s not. Check the official screenshots on their website.

1 Like

I completely agree, if they don’t deliver something like that then its false advertising.

8 Likes

No that’s not. They showed that exactly to get feedbacks. Stop yelling at this false advertising.

1 Like

Hoping the demo of The Culling 2018 Blizzcon realistic graphics back again!

5 Likes

This is clean and nice. A pic of one of my 4x4 matches today. I have many more.

https://imgur.com/mdSAXdo

Why you are sure about that?
Blizz simply dont say anything about graphics…

Actually, the actual gameplay bits of 2018 look identical to what we have now. Cutscenes, I agree with you.

The Culling demo of Blizzcon2018 Looks so far better, the previous graphics have better trees,terrain,lights,shaders,shadows and so many things looking better. Everything of gameplay of Blizzcon2018 are so far better! We want them back in final release. This year beta graphics look so disappointing :frowning:

7 Likes

Man, this game looks great so far. I’m really liking the progress they’re making and seeing the game come together. My favorite unit’s redesign so far is split between the Frost Wyrm and the Destroyer! I appreciate their work and dedication to the game :slight_smile:

5 Likes

But dont look better than The Culling demo of Blizzcon2018… I feel disappointed with this 2019 downgrade graphics beta :frowning:

6 Likes

Yes, you said everything. I feel disappointed too… :frowning:

2 Likes

I think they will back with the awesome realistic graphics of this demo, or will have a option to play with the perfect graphics of Blizzcon2018

1 Like

Yeah. Everything in 2018 look good and awesome. More high quality shadows, good grass, beautiful trees, awesome graphics effects of day and night and so much other things. So lets wait and hope them back better than ever <3

2 Likes

More one time you say everything. I think they already know about the situation and are trying to fixing that because they are the best and we trust and love them! <3

1 Like

It doesn’t make sense. Why would you keep a game that looked different hidden away and give the community an old build to test on?

All the people saying “It’s just a beta” have probably never understood the difference between a beta and an alpha. The beta is supposed to have a final OVERALL look on the game and finaly be in it’s bug and systems testing. Based on what you’ve said, this is an actual alpha build by the way it looks and plays, especially compared to the 2018 demo.

4 Likes

This beta 2019 need match with the graphics of The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018. Now the beta 2019 are missing reflections, lighting, shaders, shadows, trees, ambient occlusion, ray tracing, grass, realistic terrain, colors, new ui, new mini map, day and night reflections, and some other things will need back too. But the models and houses are so cool

2 Likes

So lets wait and hope the back!