Screenshot of 4h+Reforge Cutscene that is removed vs cutscene we will get

this guy just wanted to broke every post that he dont like with spamming comment that is out of topic.

2 Likes

Yes I am out of here :joy:

This guy just doesn’t understand or read what someone writes for him.
Before flipping his lid.

Bye Netbattler.
Feel lucky that the mods don’t care about general discussion enough to close duplicate threads!

1 Like

Stop editing your post to make it seem like it’s not a duplicate :joy:

4 edits and counting people, last one at the time of my post.

1 Like

u still here? see, u r the guy who is just trolling around and spamming out of topic stuff on the post that he dont like. just leave can u? nah, fine just keep your troll, its not like ppl care XD

2 Likes

You just don’t like being called out.
I left and happened to see the discussion title name changed on the general discussion screen.
But don’t worry I am going now :joy:

Ho so any request, suggestion claim or reiteration of something you don’t like is Spam, interesting.
Surely a banana and an orange its the same for you.

If you think that a Theme is Spam you simply report it and leave it in moderation, it is not necessary to drag your hair.

My post was 5 weeks ago and it is a polite request.

The context is not the same of this topic.

1 Like

Is he not requesting the exact same thing?

Please do not cut from the Reforged campaign and you quote the Blizzcon 2018 demo.

He is quoting the Blizzcon 2018 demo and asking for the cutscenes not to be cut.

Both threads referring to ‘Purists’.
Him talking about meatshields and you talking about the reason they were cut.

They are one and the same posts just written slightly differently.

There is no reason that they could not be combined into one thread both sharing the same opinion, as they are related to the same topic.

1 Like

Is it just me or does it seem like people just don’t read posts around here :skull:

Are you working for Blizzard? Are you a Warcraft III: Reforged developer?

If the answer is No, then you cannot tell people what will be at release and what will not be.
Bye.

2 Likes

Your monthly subscription ended? That’s really really sad man.
But you can still play fortnite for free!

No, they do not do it:

One is a proposal and another a complaint, you do not want to differentiate the issues.

I repeat if you think it is Spam report to a moderator.

If said purists bring them more money than all of us then go ahead.

Actually, one of those posts was mine. People are upset about the beta looking different than the 2018 demo. Get over it, we’re going to ask for change. Hope it happens but I have my doubts

1 Like

It’s a beta, i.e. unfinished. Write structured feedback and pray they hear you or simply wait to see if the final product will have those graphical implementations for you to use at your leisure. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if they had something like that ready to go. Everyone is running around like a chicken with its head cut off when in reality we…
don’t…
know…
What the finalized “gRaPhIx” will look like. Complaining into a void does nothing productive.

The game still needing the Reforged Cutscenes! Bring back please the promised content! If this will need more time, want to wait and be able to have the demo look, the new cutscenes and all the promised content!

1 Like

previously they say that the cutscene that show in blizzcon 2018 will be included, but the rest that not showed in the 2018 blizzcon panel will not have reforge style, and after it release, even the cutscene that showed in blizzcon 2018 also got Cut and replaced with cutscene that didnt have any gesture animation, example the hand gesture animation of Arthas when he command Uther to purge Strathole also got removed and become no gesture at all when he command Uther. Why would the reforge team do that to us even after the release pushback. This is not Blizzard Quality that we expect at all.

1 Like