[H][Thrall] <Mercurial> 1 Night Guild of Ex-CE Raiders LFM

About Us:
is an AOTC/casual Mythic guild on Thrall focused on creating the most rewarding raiding environment possible every single week. Our players mostly consist of retired CE/mythic raiders and other skilled individuals who don’t have as much time to play as they used to. We firmly believe that casual raiding can be well organized, team-centric, and effective. We aim to always keep the vibe fun, respectful, and courteous, while still making great progress on a tight schedule.

If an environment where the guild leadership truly cares about growth and development of their players while maintaining smooth progress on a relaxed schedule sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you!

Recruitment Needs:
We have a core group established and are looking for a few more pieces for our main roster. We are mostly aiming to build a core roster for 10.2. Current needs include all classes/specs and any flexible players capable of taking on a primary DPS role with a tank or healer off-spec.

Raid Times:
Sunday: 9pm-12am EST

Raid Expectations:
Fully enchanted and gemmed gear.
Add-ons: DBM or Bigwigs, WeakAuras, Exorsus Raid Tools, RC Loot Council.
Pre-watch boss fight videos ahead of raid night (ReadyCheckPull, StankieGaming, Limit Guild).
Come on time. Invites at 8:30, first pull at 8:45.
Be respectful to all guild mates during raid.
Have FUN!!

Mythic+ Keys:
We have dedicated members of the guild who will help anyone and everyone get their keys done for the week. If you love pushing keys/IO and/or are looking to find a new push group, then tag the keys channel and let’s get a run in!

BattleNet Contact Info:
Fizzy#11565

Discord Contact Info:
Fizzy#9309

1 Like

We’ve got something better than cookies - pet pictures! Participation is mandatory so everyone gets to enjoy our furry friends.

In need of a returning warlock?

Hi Spyros – yes, we are looking to fill DPS. Message me on discord and let’s chat further!

Come smash raid and keys with us! :smiley:

Still looking for more friends!

Guild is always looking for more. Come check us out!

Looking for more friends!!!

Former mythic raider here looking to run some keys and kill raid bosses. Came back late during SL and wanting to bit more casual. I’ve gotten KSM the 3 seasons since my return and currently have one of my toons at 2600. Mainly DPS. Unholy and Ret. But tank a good bit as well when needed. Also have gotten AOTC in Sepulcher and Vault

BTag: Waggleton#1768

Discord: CraigsBenedict#3495

Looking for more friends for our casual mythic run!

We’re looking for more to join us for 10.2!

Join the dream team in the Dream!

LFM for 10.2!!!

Have room for a boomkin with bear experience?

Still looking for a few more!

5 more days til 10.2!

Still looking to add a few more to the dream team!