440 Enhancement Shaman LF Mythic Raiding Guild

I’ve achieved AoTC already and am looking for a guild to prog mythic with. I started raiding in shadowlands S4 and achieved AoTC in S1 and S2 of dragonflight.

If you need any other information please feel free to mail me at Mundorgan, or reach out to me via reply or discord: Deathonic

Thanks!

Hi! You are not accepting discord friend requests, so you know.

on Illidan is recruiting for all roles. We are a newly formed guild. We are a midcore guild with plans of pushing mid-mythic or higher every tier. We are not pushing undergeared progression. We are a guild that does not welcome toxicity of any kind. We are planning on raiding Monday and Friday 8pm EST to 10:30pm EST.
Do you want to play the game with people who don’t just raid log? Do you want to make jokes while you play and enjoy your time in game? Do you want to play with people who are focused on progression and making each other better? If you answered yes to these questions we might be the place for you.
If all of this sounds good to feel free to reach out Bnet: Kippo#1334 Discord: IamKippo

Hi Mund, <The Mechanically Gifted> 3/9M Recruiting! though, Enhance shaman isn’t listed in our form, We still need one due to losing our Enh shaman recently, If you are interested, Feel free to reach out

Tried adding you but it says you are not accepting friends. Please add me on discord

Discord is derrickforreal

Hey Mundorgan, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a loot at our spam and let us know!

Hello Mundorgan,

Are you ready to take on the challenge of mythic raiding in Abberus?

If so, you might be interested in joining Slackerz, a guild formed in season 1 of the Dragonflight expansion. We are a group of dedicated and skilled players who aim to clear the most difficult content in the game. We also value a friendly and respectful atmosphere where everyone can have fun and grow as a raider. We are looking for all dedicated players to join our ranks, regardless of class or role.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8 PM to 11 PM EST Server time||
Progression: 9/9 H and 2/9 M

If you’re looking for a competitive toxic-free raiding environment, please register by using our online application: https://forms.gle/iCn9ZH9u4RM4kuTE6
We hope to hear from you soon!

Sent a discord request! (cloe.nd) Says you’re not accepting, so hopefully you can add me back. :slight_smile:

Hey buddy, I sent you an in game mail yesterday I believe, but figured I would post here just in case, Full Murloc is recruiting for our mythic progression roster, we are currently 1/9M and looking forward to pushing into more difficult mythic content.

We raid friday and saturday 830-1130 pm eastern, add me on btag: ac1dburn#1220 if you’re interested!

Hello there!!

[N/A] [Too Old For This] (H/A) 9/9H

Too Old For This is currently looking to fill some DPS slots for our current Heroic/Mythic prog team. We consider ourselves a “Mid-Core” guild, valuing the fun of the game in equal part to downing content.

Raid Times

• Tuesday/Saturday from 9p-12a EST Heroic/Mythic Progression
  • Thursday starting at 9p EST we have an optional community night.
    We primarily us community night to run the raid on Normal (soon to be Heroic once we are fulling progressing into Mythic) to gear raiders that are behind, casual players, and trial with recruits… We also use the time to do achievement runs, mount farming, M+, timewalking and ect!

Expectations

Enjoy the game and always strive to improve when you can! Don’t be afraid to ask for help and always feel free to offer it! As the name implies, we are all “older” gamers, looking to have fun and not let egos/attitudes get in the way of it - while still managing to down content as a decent pace!

Contact info

• Discord: aeodeka
  • Bnet: Aeo#1512

9/9 normal and 9/9 heroic, we raid Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 8:00 pm till 11:00 pm. We are spending a couple of weeks focusing on heroic raid while we gear up and prep for our push into mythic raid.

Now that the boring stuff is over…

We are a group of people that really enjoy playing the game together, but are also a group of adults who have lives that understand a video game won’t always be a priority. We believe in respecting each other and enjoying progressing together.

If any of that seems to fit with what you are looking for in a guild then I’d love to talk more, or maybe do a m+ run with some other guildies and see if there is a fit. If not then I wish you the best of luck in your guild search.

Sorry everyone, didn’t realize my friend requests were turned off. If you tried reaching out via discord it should be working now.

Hi Mundorgan,

Current progression:

5/9 Mythic Aberrus
8/8 Mythic Vault of the Incarnates

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs.

While nowhere as hardcore as we used to be, we are pursuing CE on a 2 day raid schedule for Dragonflight.

The team’s desire is to continue with securing CE for the remainder of Dragonflight. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Nolly (BattleNet ID: Nolly#11989)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A