LF Raiding and M+ guild

Hey everyone,

As title says, I am looking for a guild. Would like to get KSM and AOTC this season and would prefer to find a group to play with instead of having to pug them. This expansion I have mostly been doing PvP on all my characters so would be down to do that as well.

I am willing to play any role and willing to level up and learn any class that is needed. I plan on trying to gear up quickly over the next few days if I can manage to find a guild that is a good fit for me. Currently at max level I have the following: Ele sham, MW monk, Balance Druid, Demo/Destro Lock, and Arms warrior, but as I said I could level something else if need be.

Raid times would be any day at any time after 9PM central.

I would be willing to server transfer/faction change for the right guild. If this is of interest to you and you would like to talk, let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Brem

Hi Brem,

Assault is looking for a DH DPS & a ranged DPS (that is not a hunter) for our raid team. We’re currently 7/8 H and 1/8 M VoI, with several guildies having secured KSM. Our raid times are Fri/Sat evenings from 9p-12a CST which should fit your schedule outlined in your post. If you’re interested, I’d love to hear from you!

limbrok#1655 (BNet)

Hey Brem, I think we would be a good fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!