Resto Shaman/Druid or Warlock LF Season 2 AOTC Only Guild

Hello!

I am currently looking for a mature AOTC only guild that raids on Tues/Thurs nights preferably but open to other weeknights outside of Friday and the weekend. My goals are each season to get KSM/KSH and AOTC. I do not have interest anymore in doing mythic prog as it tends to lead to burnout as i’ve learned the hard way over the years. I enjoy playing alts and pushing those characters up after my goals are met.

I prog healed Vault of the Incarnates as a Druid (and of course other alt healers/dps) and have been maining healers since 2005. However, due to the recent m+ changes and a bit of healer burn out, i am looking to potentially DPS on my warlock which i am currently gearing up for Season 2. However, if i were to heal it would likely be a resto shaman.

Most important:

I am looking for a laid back guild who “gets s–t done” and puts in the work to get AOTC in a timely manner who has a zero tolerance policy for drama and elitism, and toxicity. I am in my mid 30s with a family, etc and just don’t have time for that lol.

Thanks for reading and please let me know if you need any more info!

Hit me up here any time!
Discord - amr#9897

Hey Hotnogy, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

I saw your post earlier but the raid times aren’t able to work for me, otherwise sounds perfect :frowning:

discord name right? think you might be missing a number

Good morning!

Sounds like you would be a good fit for the community I am part of. The only issue is we are Alliance, but with the recent changes, will it be of an issue?

Discord me - Shen#1265

damn sure enough, fixed. amr#9897