Pugging be gone!

Holy/ret pally looking for a raiding guild in 10.1.0 I have experience raiding nearly every tier except for shadowlands and BFA. I plugged AoTC for vault as a healer and want a more reliable group to raid with in 10.1.0 willing to change faction/server if need be. Preferred raid nights being Tues/Thurs in the evening.

Hey Thresh, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

hey Thresh, would Monday and Wednesday 7-10pm PST work for you as a schedule?

It wouldn’t sorry, the only days I have for sure time set aside for us Tuesday/Thursday sorry

Calamity [A52] are looking for more to join our raid group in 10.1. We raid Tues -Thurs 7-10pm EST. Would love to chat.

Bnet- Strohs#11784
Discord- Stroh#7706

1. {A Decent Guild} on Illidan-Horde is looking for a few more to round out our rosters. We got two teams one raids Tue/Thur and the other Fri/Sat both are 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. server. (9 p.m. - 12 EST). Our current prog is 8/8H 5/8M. Reach out if interested Btag: Shammazing#11740 and Discord: Shammazing#6371

Our guild is Falkor on Stormrage and we are currently looking for a holy Pally to round out our raiders for tu/th raid. 8:30-11p est time. If youd like to chat more you can message me on disc : Böundless#7559

[H][US][Zul’Jin] 2-Day Mythic Team ★ |End of Line| ★ - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hi!

I would love for you to join our team!

About Us: 4/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)
  2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities
  3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties
  4. Guild repairs

What we want:

• Proactive raiders
  • Raiders that also run M+ regularly

Current Needs:
DPS: Enhancement Shaman, Balance Druid, Warlock
Heals: All classes
Tanks: 1 Solid tank

For more information, add me on Discord:

Recruiter:
shinobi#2612

Hello Thresh,

Sounds interesting. The guild I belong to raid Tues/Thursday that is 8/8HC and 2/8M focus with the idea of AOTC and the casual aspects of the game focusing on supporting each other to actually play the game and have fun.

If this interests you, let’s chat further. Discord: Shen#1265

Hi there,

Guild Chat is looking for you!

We are an AoTC guild. We also run keys together and chill in discord too. We’d love to havve you.

We raid during prog Tue/Thur 830-1130pm central time. We’re on Sargeras alliance, though I guess in 10.1 faction part wont matter. hit me up on discord if you’d like to chat or join. jfrong#9418