[US][H] Area 52 - 3 Players LFGUILD

3 Players (2 of which are family in real life) with a long time family friend LFGuild. Looking for a AotC Semi Casual guild. Been searching for a good guild to call home. It is like looking for Sasquatch I tell you whut. LOL Tired of always looking for a new home because the last one fell apart. We are dedicated players and Solid raiders. Been playing since launch. You get reliable, solid and dedicated players who show on time for raids. Prepared and ready to go. We will always give it 100. We dont think we know it all and are always willing to listen and learn. What we want is a great group of active players. That are like minded who want to have fun and joke but kill the bosses and progress. Active on off raid nights doing other stuff like M+ or just having fun talking. Willing to server transfer and faction change for the right group. Hit us up and lets chat.

Preferred days Monday, Tues, Wed

Only day that is a hard no is Thursday.

Ankhbar#1900 BT

Ohmesoholy#1337 Discord

Mallin#1527 BT

Mallin#5679 Discord

Hey Drunkdial. I think we would be a good fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

Hey there, we’d be interested! Feel free to give me an add and we can talk!

[H] Phenomenal Area-52
8/8H
3/8M

LF all DPS roles for this tier and next tier.

Contact info:
Btag: Blighters#1395
Discord: Blighters#1635

Drunkdial,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind(8/8N 8/8H AOTC VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun