Evoker looking for raiding guild

Hi everyone,

I’m a returning player who’s looking to raid again for the tail end of 10.1 and 10.2. I’m currently playing Augvoker which would be my preferred spec but I am a flexible player and has raided high end on every role in the game.

I’m looking to raid at least AOTC but some mythic would be preferred. Ideal raid team would be 2 times a week on Mon-Fri from 9pm-12am Eastern time but other times will be considered.

I’ve not raided in DF so have no logs to show but my experience includes AOTC in all raids from Uldir to Castle Nathria with some mythic progression in Ny’alotha and Castle Nathria. I used to raid hardcore back in MoP and Warlords with CE in Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry and Hellfire Citadel (Including server first Archimonde on Terokkar-EU). Additionally I’ve also raided on Savage/Extreme difficulty in Final Fantasy XIV so overall an experienced player.

Feel free to add me on bnet for a chat @ Shando#2762 if you have any questions

Stupid me forgot to change the character I was posting on, this is my evoker!

Hello fellow gamers!!!

We are an AOTC with some mythic kills Raiding Guild. We raid Thursday 9pm -11pm EST and Friday 9pm-12am EST - looking to add a Tank some extra DPS for our Raid team. Also looking to add some extra bodies (tanks and dps) to our Mythic + teams. As the title says we are opening our doors to Alliance as well. Our raid team achieves AOTC every raid tier with some Mythic boss kills occasionally.

We also run Mythic keys all the time with most of our raiders achieving KSM every tier.

We are always looking for players with drive and determination to push themselves to be the best but also to have fun. That being said, we are looking for a few classes to help us grow:

Raid Group
DPS:
Aug Evoker
Mage
Warlock

Mythic +
Tanks
DPS

If you are interested or have any questions, then please reach out to me via
Battletag: Beefy#11651
Discord: Beefy#3796

Appreciate your time and as always “May Azeroth Be With You”!!

Hey Luxo!

We are quite open in the Evoker spots in our guild and looking to add more to the team going into Amirdrassil! The only thing is we are just AOTC so we may not be a perfect fit but didn’t want to miss the opportunity to say hi and give you a free bump at least!

More about our guild if you want to check us out - Happy Hunting!

BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush (no numbers/symbols)

Raid times are as follows:
Tuesday 830-1030pm EST
Thursday 830-1030pm EST
Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30.

Our main post on Thrall! :orange_heart:

Hey Serendithia, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!