407 BDK LF Heroic/Mythic Late Night/Weekend Guilds

https://raider.io/characters/us/moon-guard/Ar%C3%A2n

Between my alts I’m currently 7/8H and 8/8N. Looking to start pushing into mythic content but haven’t found a guild that needs a tank here on my server. Also interested in pushing my io rating and frequently run M+.

Sadly deleted my old account so have none of my fancy old achievements, but the TL;DR is that I’ve been raiding seriously since as far back as BC and would like to get back on the train again. ^^

Availability:
8pm CST + Tues/Thurs/Fri
Anytime CST Sat/Sun

Note: I am a college student until May of this year, so there may be times when I need to take a night off to complete some homework or get a group assignment done. Guilds that can accommodate this temporary schedule would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey there! Take a look below, we are in need of a tank for our weekend team. Please let reach out to me if this works for you :slight_smile:

About Us

We are a medium sized community and last summer we celebrated our 10th year! If you are a laid back, chilled-out person then you are most welcome. We have folks that range from the casual (just learning) to the (fairly sweaty) hardcore gamers. The difference is, our skilled players help folks out(when they can) and never look down on those who might not have the same skillsets. Our main community has been supported for a long time with World of Warcraft, but we do play other games; Lost Ark, Minecraft, etc…

Ex Inferno has 7 raid teams, as well as 2 M+ teams and a PVP team with various times and schedules. There is also a community raid every Saturday that anyone in the community can attend and have fun!

Team Peach is Looking for Members!

Sat/Sun from 12pm EST to 3pm EST
Short raid time, so you’ll need to be @ the raid entrance and ready to pull. AOTC goal with the sights of dabbling in mythic content.

Tanks: Open
MDPS: Closed
RDPS: Open
Heals: Open

Contact Info

If you are interested, please swing by our discord: https://discord.gg/exinferno , read our #welcome channel and Core Values, and then if all that works for you, then ping me @Bootycutie or you can contact me directly at: Bootycutie#3236

There is a brief voice interview required.

Hope to see you around!
-Booty

up, would like to stay ally if I can. Moving characters is already expensive.

Hello Moonmommy,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels
  • Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity
  • Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment
  • Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.
  2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.
  • You must have discord and a working mic to raid.
  • Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.
  • Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.
  • Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:
Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time
Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information
Bnet - Valz#1832
Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus
Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming
At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Saturday raiding does not work for you?
No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey Moonmommy! I saw that you are looking for a guild and stay alliance and I think I can help. We are Primarchs on Zul’jin and we are an aotc guild that clears heroic raz weekly! We do have experience on mythic but are missing the last few people to fill out the roster. We raid tues thurday 8-11 pm est. but we also push keys. Most of us already have KSM but we are constantly helping those get thier KSM or even gearing up an alt through keys. Let me know if you are interested! we are always on discord so you can check out our vibe before coming if you want! just let me know and I will send the discord invite. Also you do not have to move characters and just try out the guild see if you like it!
My disc is Sugarskull#3030

Hey Moonmommy. I think we might be a good fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!