Returning Tank [DK] LF Guild

Hello!

As the title states, I am a returning player that likes to tank. I have had a hard time finding a tank spot in the past and I usually resort to just DPSing, but then get burned out quickly. DPS is just not my jam, at least not full-time. My last job also held stupid hours, but now I am in a cozy 9-5 job so I have plenty of availability.

So I am looking to find a guild that is needing a tank going into season 3. Right now, I am looking to play a Death Knight, but I am also able to play any tank class. I last played at the very beginning of season 3, but I was playing a mage at the time, so I am in catch-up mode. Sop I do have a low item level (406 at the time of writing this). But I am working hard at it.

In the past, I have maintained AOTC in every tier since BFA and I am looking to get in a guild that is capable of reaching AOTC and maybe even Cutting Edge, or at least on the way.

I am looking to raid during the week, somewhere between 6:30pm-8pm EST start time. I cannot do weekends because I do sim racing endurance events then.

Alliance is heavily preferred! (I’m pretty attached to my Draenai) But with the new Alliance/Horde mixing, perhaps that doesn’t matter anymore.

I’m not sure what else to say at the moment, I am open to any and all questions though!
Reach out to me if interested:
Battletag: GrumpyMerlin#1837
Discord: @Grumpymerlin

Hello!

Morning Lads is a new Horde guild on Area-52 recruiting for Mythic level Raiding.

This guild is created with a goal of Cutting Edge in 10.2.

We raid strictly 6-hours a week each Saturday and Sunday from 6am-9am server time (EST). Given our aspirations and light schedule, we are seeking raiders who understand the importance of attendance and preparation.

We are currently recruiting ALL classes, specs, and roles.

If you’re interested in joining us or learning more, feel free to reply here or contact me:

Asphixiator#1101 on Bnet
Demo0689 on Discord

Bump!

Edit TLDR; LF preferably Alliance guild that raids on week nights starting between 6:30pm-8:00pm EST. Later start times will be considered as well.

It all sounded really good, but I am unable to raid on the weekends, even that early in the AM due to a conflict with another hobby of mine :frowning:

Hey Grumpy, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

Good evening!

We could possibly be a good fit for you; we have a main tank spot available for going into 10.2 and beyond.

Our times line up with your wants, by the looks of it. And you’re more than welcome to stay alliance and join (we have plenty of cross-faction folks, including some of my own alts)

Give us a look below, or shoot me a discord/bnet friend request and lets chat!

Hope to hear back