Enhancement Shaman looking for a guild

Hey all, I’m not like a pro player but I’ve been on-and-off since BC and love my enhancement shaman and am continually improving… Looking for an opportunity to join a chill group of people for M+ and raiding. Thanks in advance!

Hey, gona put our recruitment post right here. If we seem like the right fit and you can make our raid days & time feel free to reach out to us :slight_smile: Also If you haven’t done any raiding yet yet you can join us on our normal night first until you’re good to go for heroic.

Hey There Taelok,

I know your post was from a few days ago but my guild is currently recruiting. We’re looking for 2 dps and a healer to fill in our raid roster. We are currently 8/9H and raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm-11pm EST. We also run a bunch of Mythic +, pvp and transmog/achievement runs. Beyond that, we’re always in discord and play a ton of other games other than wow.

If you want to learn more please add me on bnet @ Slorg#1281.

Hello fellow gamers!!!

We are an AOTC with some mythic kills Raiding Guild. We raid Thursday 9pm -11pm EST and Friday 9pm-12am EST - looking to add a Tank some extra DPS for our Raid team. Also looking to add some extra bodies (tanks and dps) to our Mythic + teams. As the title says we are opening our doors to Alliance as well. Our raid team achieves AOTC every raid tier with some Mythic boss kills occasionally.

We also run Mythic keys all the time with most of our raiders achieving KSM every tier.

We are always looking for players with drive and determination to push themselves to be the best but also to have fun. That being said, we are looking for a few classes to help us grow:

Raid group
DPS:
Aug Evoker
Shammy
Mage
Warlock

Mythic +
Tanks
DPS

If you are interested or have any questions, then please reach out to me via
Battletag: Beefy#11651
Discord: Beefy#3796

Appreciate your time and as always “May Azeroth Be With You”!!

Hey Taelok, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!