3 Returning Players

We are a couple of friends returning to the game and looking to find a a new guild. We are looking to be part of an AOTC guild and hopefully getting into Mythic raiding. We are hoping to find a guild that raids two days a week (Tues-Thurs) in the time range of (8-11 PM EST). We are currently on Thrall but are willing to switch servers if need be.
Barley: Tank/RDPS
Akaashi: Healer or possibly RDPS. (Prefers to heal) - Evoker/Mistweaver
Jussy: Any melee DPS and willing to play RDPS depending on class.

Can message me at Jussey in discord, or on Bnet Jussy#11299.

we raid a little later than that, 10-1 EST, but we are definitely looking for some players that want to push mythic prog come 10.2 We have started to rebuild our mythic roster, hit me up on discord if you want to chat a little bit. fraxinus13 (discord)

Hey Killo!

If you are still looking we would love to chat! The only thing I’m not 100% on is the Mythic raiding. We simply chose to stick with AOTC - most of us are retired from Mythic raiding - but I wanted to at least give you a free bump just in case - here is more about us below! Happy Guild Hunt!

BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush (no numbers/symbols)

Raid times are as follows:
Tuesday 830-1030pm EST
Thursday 830-1030pm EST
Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30.

More info about who we are as a team and why we have such a high retention for raiders & non-raiders that love it here!

Our main post on Thrall! :orange_heart:

Hey Jussy, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!