Hunter LF PST Raiding guild

Returning player looking for a chill, semi casual guild that is raiding after 7 or 8 PM PST. Most days of the week work for me. A little about me:

• Raided in a top 20 world environment for several years (Not at all interested in this level of play anymore)
  • Older gamer (almost 40)
  • Glad exp in PvP
  • Was part of the top CM team in the US during MoP and part of WoD
  • I have been playing since the game was released in 2004

I am just looking for a group of people who are chill and want to get stuff ton without crying about meters and other things like that.

Cheers, and thanks in advance.

Precizion#2703 in discord

Still looking, hope everyone is having a good hump day!

Hey there!

Are you still looking for a guild? If so, may I interest you in a guild named Starworld West? We are an alliance guild located on Blood Furnace. We are a group of mid-core players who like to push content at a reasonable pace. We have several members over 2.4k io and several other with KSM.

Our raid night is currently Sundays @8pm server (CST). We are 5/8H, just need to bolster our roster a bit to get AotC. If this sounds like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I can answer any questions you may have!
Btag: Cthulhoo#11286
Discord: SgtCthulhoo#6180

1 Like

Hey Precizion, I think we would be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

1 Like

Taking a look, thanks!