Free Character Moves for this Region

We currently have the following Free Character Moves available for realms in the Americas and Oceania:

FROM TO
Anathema Loatheb
Anathema Sul’thraze
Arcanite Reaper Loatheb
Arcanite Reaper Sul’thraze
Arugal Felstriker
Atiesh Windseeker
Benediction Arcanite Reaper
Benediction Earthfury
Benediction Loatheb
Benediction Sul’thraze
Bigglesworth Anathema
Bigglesworth Arcanite Reaper
Bigglesworth Earthfury
Bigglesworth Loatheb
Bigglesworth Sul’thraze
Blaumeux Anathema
Blaumeux Arcanite Reaper
Blaumeux Earthfury
Blaumeux Loatheb
Blaumeux Sul’thraze
Deviate Delight Loatheb
Deviate Delight Sul’thraze
Earthfury Loatheb
Earthfury Sul’thraze
Faerlina Arcanite Reaper
Faerlina Earthfury
Faerlina Loatheb
Faerlina Sul’thraze
Fairbanks Anathema
Fairbanks Arcanite Reaper
Fairbanks Earthfury
Fairbanks Loatheb
Fairbanks Sul’thraze
Grobbulus Anathema
Grobbulus Arcanite Reaper
Grobbulus Deviate Delight
Grobbulus Loatheb
Grobbulus Sul’thraze
Heartseeker Loatheb
Heartseeker Sul’thraze
Herod Arcanite Reaper
Herod Earthfury
Herod Loatheb
Herod Sul’thraze
Incendius Arcanite Reaper
Incendius Earthfury
Incendius Loatheb
Incendius Sul’thraze
Kirtonos Arcanite Reaper
Kirtonos Earthfury
Kirtonos Loatheb
Kirtonos Sul’thraze
Kromcrush Arcanite Reaper
Kromcrush Earthfury
Kromcrush Loatheb
Kromcrush Sul’thraze
Kurinnaxx Anathema
Kurinnaxx Arcanite Reaper
Kurinnaxx Loatheb
Kurinnaxx Sul’thraze
Mankrik Azuresong
Mankrik Windseeker
Myzrael Windseeker
Netherwind Loatheb
Netherwind Sul’thraze
Pagle Azuresong
Pagle Windseeker
Rattlegore Anathema
Rattlegore Arcanite Reaper
Rattlegore Earthfury
Rattlegore Loatheb
Rattlegore Sul’thraze
Smolderweb Loatheb
Smolderweb Sul’thraze
Sulfuras Arcanite Reaper
Sulfuras Earthfury
Sulfuras Loatheb
Sulfuras Sul’thraze
Thalnos Earthfury
Thalnos Loatheb
Thalnos Sul’thraze
Thunderfury Anathema
Thunderfury Arcanite Reaper
Thunderfury Earthfury
Thunderfury Loatheb
Thunderfury Sul’thraze
Whitemane Anathema
Whitemane Arcanite Reaper
Whitemane Earthfury
Whitemane Loatheb
Whitemane Sul’thraze
Yojamba Felstriker

All of the above are in addition to Free Character Moves available from all PvP realms to the Latin American and Brazilian realms.

As always, we strongly encourage you to utilize the Free Character Move service as soon as possible. Free Character Moves will be closed without warning for any destination realm that becomes full.

Thank you!

29 Likes

That’s Neato

3 Likes

Even Kirtonos is getting free X-fers?!

That’s insane! Thanks for listening Blizzard, WOW! I have literally only ONCE had a queue wait and that way like… 5 minutes, I’m glad to know that plenty of even moderately high pop servers, let alone full servers are getting a chance to shift some of their burden off to the new realms.

1 Like

This may help servers this time by basically opening all characters the ability to move there.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

For the love of god…

how about some servers with room to breathe?

6 Likes

Come to Heartseeker brothers!
We have beer, weed, lot of goodies and sexy gnomes!

:wink:

19 Likes

About time

Looks like next month will be free transfers out of Heartseaker LOL

8 Likes

yep. this is terrible for Heartseeker and Earthfury. both servers were only low pop in relation to the megaservers that exist today. they’re actually the same size as full vanilla servers were. now they’re just going to blow up. can’t blizzard do anything right?

9 Likes

Any reason you guys aren’t opening transfers from all high population servers to all medium/low pop servers? I’m on Fairbanks with some retail guildies and have a bunch of friends on Herod and Skeram. We would leave our current servers if we could all end up on the same one.

13 Likes

I’m actually considering xfer now. Some of my friends could re-join eachother now that there are more than 2 servers moving to arcanite.

2 Likes

This is a great decision. I’ve only had a queue on Thunderfury once, but that’s too many times!

1 Like

Thank you so much for re-opening this!

4 Likes

Earthfury is a great server, FYI. About a perfect split currently H/A. Great community of refugees from high pop servers. Join us!

16 Likes

Oof, if Heartseeker hits full i think im actually going to cry lol.

4 Likes

Thank you blizzard, i decided to stick it out on stalagg because i was settled into a guild and played off hours to avoid ques thinking the problem would dissipate but so far it hasn’t. As it stands during peak hours if you are logged in you can’t even quest due to the amount of players. On top of that my guild split up just yesterday and i was disappointed to see xfers were no longer available. I will be taking this opportunity this time without a doubt to go to heartseeker. I heard alliance actually outnumbers horde there as well so I’m hoping there are more alliance to pvp with.

3 Likes

I hope so.

you’ll get your queue when they rip out layers. they’re being proactive and trying to spread the populations out now so it’ll be less of a problem then.

constantly shuffling up the entire community is SO much better than the alternatives, like merging a few occasional dead servers, this is what everybody’s been asking for for months

3 Likes