Free Character Moves for this Region

Thank you very much Blizzard for hearing the need to reunite with our friends!

4 Likes

WHy do you not tell us what time zone or region these servers are in? Can someone please provide a list with this information?

2 Likes

Just transferred during the last round of free xfers from Skeram to Earthfury. Got into a guild right away and ran some SM. Meanwhile Skeram had hour long ques… So happy I made the move. Goodbye ques, hello Earthfury!

2 Likes

NA?

1 Like

Question, are these transfers for both factions for every server? I’m worried about them contributing to faction imbalances on some servers.

1 Like

definition of a CLASS act by the Blizzard Classic Development Team. kudos.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Thank you for the information

I transferred my characters from Bigglesworth to Ananthema over the weekend. Anathema is extremely quiet compared to Bigglesworth. The Lookingforgroup chat is so quiet, you are lucky to be able to find a group. I don’t mind too much now, but I fear it will become a dead realm in the future. I wish I would have had the opportunity to choose the other server rather than this one.

1 Like

Are we able to transfer multiple characters or just one? Aside from my main i only have a bank alt, but im just wondering because if i can only transfer one chracter i’d like to know ahead of time to sell off or move the items on my bank alt. Any info on this would be great!

Welcome more of our horde brothers and sisters to Windseeker.

Anathema will be getting transfers from Bigglesworth, Blaumeux, Fairbanks, Grobbulus, Kurinnaxx, Rattlegore, Thunderfury, and Whitemane.

1 Like

Agreed. I moved to Heartseeker this past weekend and love it. It’s the perfect server size. I fear it could get over populated with this batch of transfers.

1 Like

Even still, people are complaining because the servers everyone were claiming are dead are getting transfers. More proof you cant please some people.

3 Likes

Blizzard said they’ll cut off transfers early to prevent the destination realm from becoming too full.

2 Likes

Let’s hope Thalnos transfers make the right choice.

2 Likes

Can someone confirm that I am able to move my main and my alt, or is this for one character only? Thanks in advance.

I transferred from Faerlina over to Heartseeker during the last batch of transfers. Can confirm that you can transfer as many characters as you’d like.

7 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

How about stay off Earthfury. We’re just fine. Medium pop, balance… Ugh. :persevere:

3 Likes

What is the Horde Alliance ratio there?