Free Character Moves Extension Request Thread

September 11 to 16.

I really don’t think 6 days was enough to gather information on the new server you’re moving to, discussing it with friends/guilds, having them agree to it, and then starting the logistics of transferring.

Not to mention that Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Monday were workdays with half of the time to work things out, seriously?

2 Likes

All I want is guidance from Blizzard on what they intend to do. If transfers are done, I won’t bother continue trying. If they are coming (paid or free) I’ll suffer through a few weeks of not being able to login at night. Either way just communicate with us what to expect, all we are asking for.

1 Like

Another possibility is that they might have to delay free transfers while they finish investigating the exploiters and where all their stuff went.

They probably don’t want destination realms’ economies to get messed up because players transferred there with ill-gotten gold/items/mats.

1 Like

Very possible, would just be nice if they’d communicate this or what their transfer plans are so people can plan.

I tried to tell my friends that this would happen and they chose to stay because it was a “full” server. Yeah, Full of horde while we were alliance and the imbalance was getting worse every day.

No, no there was an end date with a time for quite awhile.

1 Like

I would send mine in a heartbeat with a paid transfer. I would be so happy.

yes please extend the chance to move relms. skeram is over populated and a few of our guild mates missed the chance to move and are now stuck here while the others have already moved to earthfury

2 Likes

Please allow ANY high pop server to ANY lower pop server to entice more people to move.

Yeah, I would be willing to pay if necessary as well.

Just adding my request. My friend group decided to move on saturday and I wasn’t able to log on and clear my mailbox until monday after the transfers closed. Most search results don’t show that 1 blue post that has the end date, it shows all the “one day only” posts. One other friend wasn’t able to transfer in time as well. Skeram still has hour long queues during the week.

I’ve got a group of 5 that decided a day too late that we really needed to move from Stalagg. Please reopen.

1 Like

Well, they technically are free transfers… from all PvP realms in NA…

I am really hoping there will be a response to this thread, the multiple customer service discussions, and the players who are unable to play with friends right now.

Please respond!

Oh look…

Don’t forget to check for updates to the deadline.

This is amazing, thank you Blizzard!

Victory!

Thank you Blizzard!

CAn you please confirm, at what point did you guys allow for server transfers? i cant find any info on what patch it was added or nothing, i havent played since i cleared NAXX in vanilla retail but i seem to remember server xfers being around that time, could you please let me know if in the future you will be rolling out server xfers, if you guys are following vanilla as a model for classic

Mainly because i missed the dead line being jammed at work and now im on a desolate server all of my friends have xfered to earthfury and since i was busy trying to feed my family i missed out, so i wanna know before i quit is there a chance you will bring back server transfers? the answer will help me make my decision of quitting or continuing knowing one day i will be reunited with them, thanks in advance, PS i still cant find any solid info on when server transferes were available so sorry for this post im already so far behind them i gotta make the choice within the next few days