❮Wycked❯ Tichondrius AOTC Focus starting a raid group

❮Wycked❯ Tichondrius is now recruiting new members for raiding.

TLDR: Come join us for some fun raiding and M+. Who to add at the bottom, don’t be a potato please :wink:

About us:
We are a casual social guild founded in 2023 that is expanding into the raiding space. Over the last few months we have been working on our core team of raiders and are now looking for new faces to fill out the roster.

Currently we are small group that is part of a larger guild. 5-6 core players who spend most nights on discord chatting and running M+.

Amongst our ranks are a former CE Guild/Raid lead, former mythic and current AOTC raiders.

We are adults with jobs and responsibilities, we are not slackers our guild is casual but the raid team will be focused on progression.

Too often adult with responsibilities guilds are casuals who want to be carried that is not us. Our focus will be AOTC in a relaxed environment.

While we don’t expect you to be 100% parsers we expect you to learn from your mistakes play to the best of your ability and most importantly have fun.

Raid Details:
Raid times are still being discussed, general format of 2 days a week 2 - 3 hours a day after typical working hours. Likely in the range of a Tues/Wed or Thurs around 6 PST.

We are in need of all roles and specs, our current core is small but experienced.

If you are looking for a change of pace or trying to branch out of the LFR/Normal pugs we might be the right fit for you.

New to raiding? No problem, anyone who wants to learn can be taught. First and foremost push buttons, then learn what order to push them in ;).

We will start with some Awakened raids in preparation for TWW where each tier we will start with Normal and move to Heroic when we are ready.

New, returning or experienced players are all welcome, you will however be expected to learn and get better.

Cross realm guilds are coming in TWW if you don’t want to xfer you will not be required too.

For more info please add CoCo (Bnet:Roxs#1141)

We have a community now, please reach out if you would like to join.

1 Like

Wycked is a amazing group of people looking to add more to our ranks, come give us a go!

1 Like

Tank roles have been filled but a tank with a DPS off spec who is willing to DPS would be welcome.

Need 2-3 healers one with a DPS Off spec and a few DPS.

I promise we only bite in days ending in Y

Free bump btw. Please add my discord: amirderakh

Add my discord please. amirderakh

Friendly reminder we are still looking for people!

Still looking for more :slight_smile:

Planning a fun normal raid tonight for new recruits.

Your guild sounds interesting and I would like more info. I am willing to transfer for the right guild. I can be reached on discord: Lixanya#2495.