LF Friendly guild (rainbow) Tank/DPS

Hi, I have been struggling to find a good guild and social people. I play in both factions but prefer the horde.

Thank you

Hi Agatos,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Please feel free to check us out.

Plagued is recruiting our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesdays 9p-midnight pst. We are a social group and get on for more than just raiding. HMU if you have any questions.

Discord: dakgu

hi, can you please send me your battle tag?

Hey there.

We’re really small, but I created it like 3 days ago.

Looking for players of all roles and classes for raiding and m+ in TWW. Current members are all adults, but I wouldn’t necessarily call us mature. We’re kinda dumb. But we’re here to play hard, compete, and kill things. Super inclusive, I don’t need to see parses or links. I just need to know your gonna pull your weight.

We’re shooting for AOTC and ksm every season. No set raid days times, though I’m thinking Wednesday Sunday at 7 or 8pm PST. Flexible though.

hey, I am trying to send you a message but I am failing…

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: After reading your post, I think you might be a great fit to our little family! We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. Im going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!