Raider LFG for TWW

Hey all, I’m a raider looking for a guild for tww! I’m looking for a guild that typically gets AOTC early(ish) on in the season, and pushes into mythic raiding. Not looking specifically for CE, but a serious mythic push would be good. I also run keys outside of raid.

I’m looking for a ideally a socially active group, that likes to have fun, and clear content. I can raid pretty much any day during the evening. My wife also will be most likely joining me if the fit is right (she’s also a raider and key pusher).

I can play the following classes well listed in order of my personal preference/ability:

• Vengence DH. Have tanked multiple AOTCs and mythic bosses.

• Unholy DK, Ret pally, or BM hunter are classes I can preform well on for DPS

• Resto shaman if healing is needed.

My wife plays fire mage.

If you think we’d be a fit for you please reply or reachout to me on discord: purple_86

Feel free to check us out.

Hi Demondon, I’m Ish from Unyielding on Lightbringer. We’re currently recruiting healers and ranged dps for our raid group and casual players to run keys with. We also have several couples that play together, so you and your wife may find a fit with us. We’re an AOTC focused guild that occasionally dabbles in mythic raiding. We also constantly have someone running keys. Our raid times are from 8-12 EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please feel free to reach out if that sounds like it may interest you.

Still looking. Can provide logs if requested.

Hi Demondon,
If you are able to play later here is our info.
Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team 6/9M Amirdrassil
Thursday - Heroic Team 9/9H Amirdrassil

10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We are a fun friendly bunch and would love to have you if it is a good fit.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee

Hi,

How do the weekends work for you? We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. We are currently looking for a permanent tank and mage! Not quite sure if our pacing matches yours but would love to chat! My battle tag is vcronwen#1282

Hello Demondon!
The Dignified, Blade’s Edge has a friendly, fun and boss fight serious AOTC raid team. Tue Wed 9-11 eastern. Check us on Raider io.
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Death#12773

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for who want to push farther than AOTC for TWW.

I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!