Returning Player Looking for AoTC Home Resto Shaman

Good Morning,

My name is Tec and Im loooking for a AoTC guild for TWW. I don’t really have anything i do around the house so my schedule is fairly open. I took a small break due to the drama that came with high end raiding but now i’m back. I am ok with Mythic teams but i’m not going for best in the world. If i were to do mythic raid content i would be doing it just to do the content. I am mostly interested in heroic groups that may push in to mythic because they can.

What I’m looking for in a guild/raid team:

• Smaller/close knit guild

• Semi-hardcore progression

• Interest in pushing m+ keys

• Social

• Not raid loggers

• Ideally 18+

About me:

•    Ive been raiding since WoTLK

•    Raid leader for most of my raiding experience

•    Altoholic

•    Prior mythic raiding experience to include a few CE

•    Enjoy pushing m+ keys

•    Loves achievements and collecting mounts/pets!

•    Is a girl gamer confirmed

Im a bit old school when it comes to applying for guilds. I dont mind a good comms interview and would love to talk your ear off. I do have some normal and heroic pug logs but my team kind of exploded due to toxicity this season so i dont have alot available.

Im one heroic kill away from being done with DF raids but dont mind going back to get that bis or even help people get their mount/title.

Please feel free to message me on discord or add my battlenet
Tecfall#1631 battlenet
Tecfall discord

just send you a request bigkef#8664

Please feel free to check us out.

We have a pretty active group in discord voice and chat. We are a small but growing group.

Hello Tec, we do logs but just for the parsers in the guild, we have a pretty good time and remain pretty close through a few seasons now, looking to collect our last few, we casually went 5/9m till burnout and we stayed together to goof around this season and onto tww. We play other games together and just hang out in discord sometimes streaming a fight or movie or something just w/e hangout.

Fri sat 8-10 pm est

Id liek a chat if you got time Skiid#11883

We’re always looking for healers to join our raid team, or just to run keys with!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

Hey Tec =D
Makiko here RL for ( Unyielding ) on Lightbringer we are a AOTC + focused guild with casual mythic raiding each season if the team wants to do it. We do strive to reach aotc early in the season and maintain a decent raid cadence through out the expansion. Our raid schedule is a two night a week Tues/Thurs and we raid 9pm to 12am EST.
Unyielding is primarily an older guild with most of our members 30-50+. and some of us are former CE raiders that are enjoying the more relaxed atmosphere that AOTC raiding offers.

Like yourself we do enjoy running quite a bit of M+ and usually through out the week dozens of keys are being ran of all skill levels from +2 to +12+

Def feel the altoholic vibe and we also offer on the weekends as the season continues Normal- heroic raiding on the weekends for alts/mains ( Usually sundays 8-11 est or so )

At this moment we are rounding out our heroic raid roster and looking at 1-2 healers and a resto shaman is on my list for a multitude of reasons.

If you have questions I am more than happy to answer them for you
You can reach me at cloutchocula#1908 on battlenet or on discord you can reach me at cloutchocula69.