Returning player looking for guild <Illidan>

I quit in Shadowlands and missed out on DF but looking forward to War Within. Looking to do AOTC and M+ I would prefer to stay on Illidan but would consider a server/faction change for the right fit.

Feel free to add me on Discord: shmevan

or Battlenet: Shmevan#1736

good evening how are you today. Trinity raids wed /thur 9-12 est. we are on burning blade or any of the servers linked. We wouldnt request you to xfer unless you wanted to since in TWW all servers will be connected to invite from. We are an AOTC guild that would like to test out mythic at some point… 1-3 bosses and if we have enough that want to maybe a few more. Please contact me on discord at Bigkef#8664. Looking foward to hearing from you soon

Hey, I just added your discord mine is Oebrun. Looking forward to chatting with you

Please feel free to check us out. Guilds will be cross realm soon!

Greetings Shmevey!

We are an AOTC guild! If you are still open to consideration of traveling the timeways to our quaint realm, check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hello Shmevey,

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. Not sure if you are still looking for a guild or not, but i’d love to talk further with you. I sent you a Discord friend request to talk more.