Healer LF Raid/M+ team

I am ignoring all copy/paste guild recruitments as I’ve found these people just waste your time.

I’m looking for consistent people to raid and do M+ with who actually need a healer, not a fill in, for their group.

This is Littlebarks remix toon.

Well. My team does need a healer for mythic raiding. We raid from 7-9 pm pst Tues and weds if you want to talk more please message me in discord Graceffa

Looking for more than just mythic raiding.

We also do mythic + as well we have people running mythic from 2-8 pm running things.

Hello Littlebarks! We’re currently looking for a healer for both of our raid teams: Sun/Mon & Tues/Weds both 9pm to 11pm EST. Always looking for more healers to join us for M+!

Here’s some info about us:
We’re an 18+ AOTC, M+ & Fun Events guild. After we achieve AOTC we progress in casual Mythic. With the goal of 4-5 bosses down each tier. We push M+ throughout the week during the afternoon/evenings, with some being online earlier in the day and on weekends morning/afternoon/evenings. We host M+ Night on Thursday as well 8pm to 10pm EST or when groups decide to call it.

Outside of M+ and Raiding: We love to celebrate birthdays and Christmas with gifts / gifting event for each! We also host Fun Run’s every 2nd Saturday if you’d be interested in this, we run older/newer raids for achieves/mogs/mounts.

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit!
Bnet: Neithia#1315
Disc: neithia

I recall you posting earlier in the week. We’re currently recruiting for healers and if our times work out for you, we would love to have you join us!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or Gilligan#1831

Yo
Send me a disco request @ mindsearx

Truth but I wont waste your time. Just linking so you know who to add.

Hey
Ex Inferno is recruiting right now our team raids Wed/Thur 0830-1100pm EST we are looking for dps and healers I’d love to chat with you

Discord - Oebrun
BNet - Oedane#1231

Would love to chat Pleaes hit mne up on discord. Bigkef#8664 we are an aotc guild that wants to dip our feet in mythic a little. wed thur 9-12 est

Hi we aotc every season and dabble with mythics till burn out, keys all day every day , active discord, other games too.

fri-sat 8-10 pm est

skiid#11883

My name is Olav,

Whatcha looking for, whats ya xp, whatcha need from a RL etc etc

Just reach out to me on discord: olav3118

I raidlead a CE team on friday-saturday 8:30pm est till 11:30pm est and we’re recruiting

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge. AOTC each season. Looking for heals. (Full on tanks and resto sham)
Tues Wed 8-10pm central time
BNET:
Death#12773
Stormy#1445