Dps lf aotc+ guild tww

Hey there! I am the guild master of a new guild that is looking for players such as yourself.

We are a laid back community with zero cliques or toxicity and we aim to maintain that kind of community throughout the lifespan of the guild.

We’re currently on raiding hiatus until TWW but then there will be a huge push for AOTC and KSM.

I have included our forum post below for you to review. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Ayo! Going to keep it short and sweet!

Hello, we are Yeah Dude Im High, we are a community of friends and family who have been doing keys and raids with each other for a couple years now. We primarily focus on keys outside raid and are just doing one day raiding this season while focusing on keys. We are currently building the roster back up for mythic and making preparations for The War Within! We are full AoTC Currently

Note - Going 2 Days for TWW. TBD by roster

Vault of the Incarnates Season 1 - 8/8H 5/8M
Vault of the Incarnates Season 4 - 8/8H
Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Season 4 - 9/9H
Amirdrassil Season 3 - 9/9H 3/9M
Amirdrassil Season 4 - 9/9H

We are primarily looking for DPS at the moment and maybe a couple healer slots. We have cleared each of these raids on heroic when they were current and had mythic progression in both Vault of the Incarnates and Amirdrassil. We just want to clear bosses at a decent rate and keep a decent community.

If interested, please add Lilith#12189 on BNET or cloudberryz on Discord. Hope to hear from you soon.

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
healer (any)
dps (no hunters)
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Team:
AOTC every season. Solid players with class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, non-toxic, no drama, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies every day.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
We love people! Everyone is welcome here. Make a new toon to see what you think!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Hi there!

We aren’t on your server, but with cross-server guilds coming in TWW I wanted to drop Tribal for you to consider! We’re on US-Mal`Ganis with Tuesday/Thursday Raid Nights @ 8:00PM-11:00PM (PDT) focused on efficient AOTC clears every tier and Seasonal Mythic+ content.

We’re a newer guild that formed in the last 30 days of Dragonflight Season 3, but we have been able to achieve some early milestones. Tribal squeaked out a last minute AOTC in Amirdrassil just before S3 closed with a group of raiders who had met each other days/weeks prior. In S4 we have finished off Awakened Heroic clears in all 3 raids and have moved on to more casual alt runs for the remainder of the season. Right now we’re looking to bring new faces on-board as we continue to develop our raid roster prior to TWW launch and would be thrilled if you wanted to come along for the ride.

Feel free to join our Discord to see a little more about what we have going on. I’m always happy to answer any questions that you may have about the guild! Our Discord is discord.gg/EZTqKP3d58

Contact(s):

• Discord: Nyborg7782
  • BNet: Nyborg#1483

Our Full Recruitment Post can be found below:

Bumping this, working on contacting peeps!

Hello! Please feel free to check us out.

Early morning bumpage!

Hey, here the link to my guild’s recruitment post.

Hope to hear from you.

bump it up

New bump, hello!

Hey Glovoc. Some buddies and I just recently came back to the game end of Season 3. We are building our core, with end game being mythic raids. Tons of Leadership and Raid experience since vanilla. Hit me up Peyo#1247.

Hey man,

this is our recruitment post: [H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed LFM! - #3 by Arthedain-shandris

Hit me up in discord: Arth#0814

Greetings Glovoc!

Welcome back! The power of WoW compels you! We are in need of dps, and don’t really care about your parses as long as there is a dead boss at the end of this rainbow.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hi Glavoc,

What raid days are ideal for you? We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pmPST. Currently 4/9M in all awakened raids. We are looking for more dps to round out our roster. Let me know if you are interested my battetag is vcronwen#1282. Hope to hear from you!

Hey Glovoc! We are currently open to all classes and factions!

We have been around since the start of TBC on Lightbringer, and recently moved to Sargeras to rejoin old members and close friends who continued to play. The friendship bonds that were created through our guild culture and adventures persisted stronger than a raid flask. We hope to build new friendships while fortifying the existing ones.

We have a unique mix of players of those that have recently come back, and those who continued to play at a high level (AOTC, KSM, KSH, etc.). So it is a great opportunity for those who have recently come back and want to experience content with us returners while being helped by our veterans. We were all seasoned raiders that pushed progression back in the day. But now our main focus is to be a N-S-R-G: Non-sweaty-Social-Raiding-Guild.

We are looking to have people running mythic plus, pvp, and weekly raids. We quickly got AOTC with all Awakened raids and got the Awakened Hero title. We raid Tuesday & Thursday (7:30PM CST - 10:30PM CST). We have been actively running Mythic 0 - 6 to gear up new guildies, while our veteran raiders are pushing higher keys.
Feel free to add me on BNet at Tyronious#1742 or on Discord @ Tyronious88. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding and doing keys together!

Hey Glovoc!

About Us: Murloc Stock and Barrel is eagerly anticipating the upcoming expansion! Our journey began at the end of Shadowlands, where we explored Dragonflight, and now we’re gearing up for The War Within.

Raid Schedule:

• Sunday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST
  • Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST

Our Goals:

• Expand our guild with respectful, helpful, and patient members focusing on quality over quantity.
  • Rebuild our AOTC raid team for Heroic Raid Tiers, maintaining semi-casual gameplay.
  • Challenge ourselves in Mythic+ dungeons aiming for +10 keys and beyond.

Who We’re Looking For: (New, Veteran, and Returning Players)

• All DPS
  • All Healers

Tryout Expectations:

Attendance and Reliability:

• Be consistently present for raids.
  • Notify in advance if unable to attend.

Skill and Knowledge:

• Proficiently play your chosen class/spec.
  • Understand raid mechanics and adapt strategies.

Attitude and Communication:

• Maintain a positive attitude, willingness to learn and improve.
  • Communicate effectively during raids, including using voice chat when required.

Preparedness:

• Arrive fully prepared with consumables, repaired gear, and encounter knowledge.

Respect for Guild Values:

• Align with our values of respect, helpfulness, and patience.
  • Contribute positively to our guild community.

How to Apply:

Contact me at:

• Battle Tag: Taizerface#1175
  • Discord: taizerfacegg

We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you into our community of seasoned players for an enjoyable and mature guild experience! Join us on our journey as we venture into The War Within!

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH, Fury/Arms warrior and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933

I would love to chat with you. We are an aotc guild that raid wed thur 9-12 est. Very active outside of discord. Hit me up on discord Bigkef#8664 if your still looking and would like to chat!!!

We’re always looking for healers, tanks, and folks to run M+ and raid with!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for raiders for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!