Any AOTC only guilds recruiting? 501 Mage LFG

I’m currently looking for a weekday or weekend AOTC Only guild, raid times would have to start at 9PM EST.

I have pretty much every AOTC since pandaria. I’m currently play a 501 Mage, I can get higher ilvl quick, I just started gearing this mage of mine like 2 days ago.

I would like to find a pretty active guild, as most these days are pretty dead or they just raid log. Active community is important to me.

I’m open to server xfering, and cross faction guilds.

Look forward to hearing from you! I’ll respond to your replies!

Hey there Psyionics, my guild may have something your looking for. We currently have 11 raid teams so are usually pretty active as a whole with one of our teams being purely AoTC only. I’ll include our “spam” for you to look at or you can reach out directly as well if it wanna know more :slight_smile:

ABOUT OUR GUILD
Eclipsed, a large gaming community, is a WoW Guild located on Stormrage that was created by a group of veteran players that wanted to build a community-oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability.

WE’RE MORE THAN JUST RAIDING
We are also openly recruiting people interested in mythic plus pushing, PVP, achievement runs, multi-platform gaming, random guild events, and etc.

RECRUITMENT
(we’re always looking for exceptional and committed players so reach out even if your class/spec is not listed)

RAID TEAM EXPECTATIONS
(Each raid team has their own expectations document)

Dark Star (CE)
9/9M Season 3
Tuesday and Thursday’s 8:00-11:00pm EST
Needs: Melee DPS (Havoc DH), Ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock)

Tidal Acceleration (CE Focused)
7/9M Season 3
Tuesday and Thursday’s 8:30-11:30pm EST
Needs: Healer (Holy Priest, Holy Pally, Resto Shaman), Ranged DPS (BM Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Shadow Priest, Dev/Aug Evoker)

Interstellar (Mythic)
6/9M Season 3
Tuesday and Thursday’s 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Needs: Closed

Quasar (Mythic)
(Awakened: VOTI - 1/8M, Aberrus - 3/9M, Amir - 3/9M)
Wednesday and Monday’s 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
Needs: Open to exceptional DPS only

Gravity (Mythic)
3/9M Season 3
Tuesday’s 9:00pm-12:00am EST
Needs: Melee DPS (Rogue, Havoc DH), Ranged DPS (Mage)

Aurora (Mythic)
6/9M Season 3
Wednesday and Thursday’s 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST
Needs: Strong flex healer (Shaman, Monk), Melee DPS (Warrior), Open to exceptional ranged DPS only

Event Horizon (Mythic)
7/9M Season 3
Tuesday and Wednesday 11:00PM-2:00AM PST

Cosmic Shift (CE Focused)
6/9M Season 3 (Awakened: VOTI - 2/8M, Aberrus - 3/9M, Amir - 2/9M)
Saturday and Sunday 7-10:00pm EST

Stardust (AOTC/Mythic)
5/9M Season 3
Saturday and Sunday 9:00-11:30pm EST
Needs: Healer that can flex DPS, Ranged DPS

Celestial (AOTC Only)
Wednesday’s 9:00pm-12:00am EST
Needs: Open to all applicants

Nova (Normal/Heroic Training)
Friday’s 8:00-11:00 pm EST

CONTACTS

• Nakkita - Recruiting Lead
    Discord: nakkita76 BTAG: britt2376#1776
  • Ysera - Recruiter
    Discord: yseragreen BTAG: Kittiez#1300
  • Khaeli - Recruiter
    Discord: khaeli BTAG: khaeli#11319
  • Jay/Whitezillaa - Guild Master
    Discord: zilla_dilla BTAG: ZillaDilla#1991

Thank you, bump

I just started a AoTC group for this season. We have been raiding since week 1 of the season. Have all bosses except Fyrakk and Raz on heroic down. We raid Tuesday Wednesday 8 to 10 CST we try to get in early around 745 to get summons and everyone in on time. We are very active outside of that last night we had two m+ running for about 4 hours. If you are interested or have any questions. Hit me up @kingbeezus on dc

Hey
Ex Inferno (Area 52) team orange is recruiting people for AOTC. We are looking for people who are experienced and want to kill bosses with the boys.

Our only requirements is that your attendance is good (unless you let us know) and make sure you character is geared and be able to take and give feedback professionally

If you are interested in hearing more I’d love to chat

Discord - Oebrun
BNet - Oedane#1231

Not really interested in these “mega” guilds. Would like to find a place where I could actually get to know people, instead of just being a #. Thanks tho

Morning! Please feel free to check us out. We are a small group.

Add my discord: amirderakh

would love to chat we are a 2 day aotc guild. we raid wed thur 9-12 est. looking to dip a few bosses into mythic. but nothing hardcore at all

Add my discord listed above

Bigkef#8664 is my discord

Hey there Psyionics! Are you still looking for a guild? If so, may I interest you in a guild named Starworld West? We are a dual-faction guild located on Blood Furnace. We are a group of dad/mid-core players who like to push content at a reasonable pace, and are looking to bolster our roster going into TWW.

Our raid nights are currently Sundays @8-10pm server (CST) with an optional Thursday Night raid for reclears/alts. We push AotC every season and are active in m+, plus play all the fun stuff Blizzard has been dropping lately.

If this interests you at all let me know and we can talk some more!

Btag: Cthulhoo#11286
Discord: SgtCthulhoo#6180

Yo we hit aotc and run a few mythics ,
Lots of keys and gaming,

Fri-Sat 800-1000 pm Est

A52,(wont matter next xpac)

Skiid#11883

Hey there Psyionics! I am the guild master for a brand new guild that aims to be a tight-knit but inclusive community. We are an AOTC only group and each of us have AOTC experience and the goal of crushing AOTC every tier in TWW. Raid nights will be tuesdays and wednesdays 9-11PM EST. I read that you don’t want to be just another number, so come join a guild that you can help shape into the type of community that you want to see!

Thanks for all the replies! I’ll be in touch

Hello Psyionics!

From reading through these messages it appears like you are still looking for a guild. I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are a mythic+ and AOTC focused guild that raids on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST. I know these times are slightly outside of your preferred time but hopefully they would still work for you.

My guild is a smaller more casual type of guild that has a friends first type of motto. We are a fun, helpful group of players that is 100% drama free. We are still quite active in game and on discord. We also have several players using the remix to level up more characters as well.

We are a cross faction and soon with TWW coming out we will be a cross server guild as well. We do not have a strict attendance policy or any weird loot rule policies or anything like that. We are currently looking for more like-minded players that will mesh well with our current group. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please reach out to me on discord or bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Hello!
Our guild, The Dignified on Blade’s Edge sounds like a perfect fit! We get AOTC every season and do some mythic bosses as a bonus.
The guild is 13 years old (I’ve been GM all those years). Things to do on the calendar every night except Sunday. We treat everyone in guild like family… even the crazy uncles! lol We have mog contests, parties, raffles and things too. Very active and fun.
Our progression raid team is fun and serious while fighting bosses. We get the job done! Tues Wed 8-10pm central time.
Contact Raid Lead:
Discord Contact-: olrazzledazl
BNET contact: Death#12773

Hi Psyionics, I’m Ish from Unyielding. We’re an AOTC raiding guild on Lightbringer that’s achieved that early on in every tier of this expansion. We raid from 9pm - 12 pm EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We’ve also got plenty of people that run keys constantly and we pretty much frown on raid logging in general.

Currently we’re recruiting for Healers and ranged dps, and we’d love to have a mage.

If this interests you, you can reach out to me on Discord as Ishythesquishy or my raid lead on Cloutchocula69.

Howdy!
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large guild, family feel. We raid open guild casual on Fri Sat 6-8pm central and progression raids Tue Wed 8-10 central (AOTC every season). RBGs 4 or 5 nights a week with RBG push team 2 nights a week. Sooo many things to do on the in game calendar. Parties, raffles, old school fun things too!
Friendly folks!
Would love to have you join the crazy fam!

NOW RECRUITING PROGRESSION RAIDERS. Tue Wed 9-11pm eastern. In TWW all realms will be able to join any guild any where.
BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933