Looking for small Guild

Hey I’m looking to join a small guild to raid and gear with this next expansion. I would like to take the game Semi serious but ultimately i want to have fun
(Im looking for a small group like Kaif and the Salt raiders really recommend watching their old WoW videos)

We are a small group the is expanding our core.

Hey, my good night be prefect for yky we are a group of like 13-16 people and we are always running mythic + we raid in Tues and weds from 7-9 pm PST if yky want to join just message me in discord :slight_smile: Graceffa

Hi Oglilptown,

I run a small (15-20) casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Discord: lilptownfunk
I’m interested
COCO

Hey there Oglilptown! Are you still looking for a guild? If so, may I interest you in a guild named Starworld West? We are a dual-faction guild located on Blood Furnace. We are a group of dad/mid-core players who like to push content at a reasonable pace and are looking to bolster our roster going into TWW.

Our raid nights are currently Sundays @8-10pm server (CST) with an optional Thursday Night raid for reclears/alts. We push AotC every season and are active in m+, plus play all the fun stuff Blizzard has been dropping lately.

If this interests you at all let me know and we can talk some more!

Btag: Cthulhoo#11286
Discord: SgtCthulhoo#6180

I’m Ish from Unyielding on Lightbringer. We’re a smaller guild with about 20-30 players (with multiple alts!) that like to hang out and enjoy each other. We’re currently recruiting healers and ranged dps for our raid group and casual players to run keys with. We’re an AOTC focused guild that occasionally dabbles in mythic raiding. We also constantly have someone running keys. Our raid times are from 8-12 EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please feel free to reach out if that sounds like it may interest you.

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!