Demo Lock [Area 52] Looking for aotc guild

Hi there, i am a demo lock primarily looking for a aotc oriented tight knit group to raid with. I am returning from taking the last two tiers off.I have plenty of raiding exp, have been playing off and on since cata. Curent iLvL 495.

Feel free to check us out.

Howdy!
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large guild, family feel. We raid open guild casual on Fri Sat 6-8pm central and progression raids Tue Wed 8-10 central (AOTC every season). RBGs 4 or 5 nights a week with RBG push team 2 nights a week. Sooo many things to do on the in game calendar. Parties, raffles, old school fun things too!
Friendly folks!
Would love to have you join the crazy fam!

NOW RECRUITING PROGRESSION RAIDERS. Tue Wed 9-11pm eastern. In TWW all realms will be able to join any guild any where.
Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl

Hello, we are on a52 raid fri sat 8-10 aotc/casual mythic /keys/discord/games

Hit me up if ud like to chat
Skiid#11883

Greetings Calabar, and welcome back!

Warlocks do exist! If you are real and not a dream, please check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)