Returning Player looking for a guild with older players

hey I’m a returning player and looking a guild with older players. I want to gear up for the next expansion. I have lvl 70s Horde on Dalaran but willing to switch to different server and lvl up new characters.

Hey. Message me on discord Graceffa my guild world be prefect.

Good evening. We are a group of older aged wow players. We play on the realm Wrymrest Accord. It is a role-playing realm but we do not do any Rp. Our guild is called Synchronicity. We like to do a little bit of everything in our guild. We have people that enjoy grouping up for Mythics and raiding. There are casual players that are altoholics or mount collectors. Achievement hunter or pet battlers. The guild also has a community if that is something that interests you. If you have any question feel free to reach out here or My discord is megs8288. I wish you luck in finding your new home.

Feel free to check us out.

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for Season 4 and beyond. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

Greetings Zynaris!

I appreciate that you said “older” and not “old”. Though, lately, I have been going with oldish. I think the “ish” takes the edge off.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hi Zynaris!

Sunday Drivers (H) - We are cross faction and can be found on the connected realms of (Azgalor, Axshara, Destromath, Thunderlord, Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar) - We’re just old people playing slow and enjoying the view along the way. GM 55+, most members will be 35+ - we are hoping to keep our membership in that range. If you fall in between, we’d love for you to check us out.

We are very new and returning player friendly and don’t take the game too seriously. We have several players who are returning, or know what it’s like to take wow ‘breaks’. At the moment, a lot of us are adding to our stables of alts by leveling new toons through the mop remix. We enjoy exploring, pet, mount and transmog collecting and just having a fun time making friends along the way. We won’t promise clears on this and that - as our focus is just having fun and enjoying the game and seeing where that takes us.

Alliance toons can join by looking up our cross faction community - Sunday Drivers - and join from there. No cold invites. Please say something about you in join request & Have fun out there!

Hey there, if interested in a social guild, why not check out CAFFEINATED CHAOS, on Alliance Stormrage? It is run by 2 of my best gal pals in game! Fun events AND an active discord!

Here is my recruitment spam:

If you’d like an invite or simply want to know more, please hmu via discord: wigglehugs

Can’t wait to hear from you, have a great day! :slight_smile:

<3 / Gail