Preservation Healer LF Guild

As title stated, I’m a healer LF guild. This would be my second character to be focused when TWW drops.

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Raid Team:
AOTC every season with solid players that have class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts, trials and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary. (Wowhead Nov, 2023)

Guild Information: Horde cross faction
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, non-toxic, no drama, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
Come see us. Make a toon on our realm, join the guild, see what you think.
We love people! Everyone is welcome. We are The Dignified!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Feel free to check us out.

My guild (Crimson Lances Dalaran) has been around since 2018, we are a social guild which likes to get stuff done together, either it be old or new content of raids/achievements/Mythic+. Mostly active during the night, some people during the day.
Other things we do -
Poker
DND
Overwatch
Starwars
achieve runs
We have a weekly casual raid for s4 onwards doing normal/lfr on wednesdays to allow people to learn the raid. You can also push for AOTC in raid with our progression team i We have gotten AOTC every tier since BFA (thurs/sat 8-11pm est).
We are close friends and very open and friendly to all. We love to help new players learn their class/spec or with gold, bags or gearing etc. We also understand real life can have its downside or just get busy days, real life will always come first!. We are just here to have fun and make new friends.
katzlover#1661 - Btag
katzlover1661 – discord