DK / Monk / Druid tank looking for a home

Life long tank who just came back from a season 3 AOTC looking for a long term home. I am looking to play tank in TWW. Anyone have a use for a tank?

No I dont have any logs.
Yes this would be for TWW.
Sure I will run some mythic + when I gear up.

I think those are the normal questions I would get. I love being a tank and hate dpsing sadly.

I will be quick and sweet. This is for the next exp War Within.

We are an group of friends (3) trying to find people to fit in an tight neat raid (10-14man)/M+ teams. We want to do heroic raid mainly and mythic if we get people later for it. We do like to push some keys 20+ at least. We just want to have fun while killing bosses. We want the whole guild as an team as going though M+ or throw out ideas in raid.

We know Real life comes first and understand because one of people works 7 days on and off. We will work around people times normally We play 7pm-11pm pst (Sever Sargeras)

Although we have a fun goal we some of us have mythic raiding exp so we do aim to be our best going into prog and actual play (not everyday but) not raid logging. We miss the tighter group sizes and want like minded people.

We are down to have group join us.

If you want to talk Dather#11523 is my BTag or reply

Directed really at both of you but we might be able to fit all of you into our group. We have had a lot of people commit and no show. if you are interested let me know.

It’s hard for a tank out here. Not sure if I care if it’s a new group or not. Some people just don’t like to dps.

Good morning!
Not sure what you’re looking for raid wise. Whether it be Mythic or heroic only but if you have experience we are looking for a main tank for tww. Check us out below and if you’re interested feel free to poke to chat.