WW Monk LFguild

Hello I am currently looking for a guild. I am looking for a guild that does evening raids. I also try and do a lot of M+. I have been playing since vanilla beta and I have never missed a raid tier. I would like a guild that is can clear heroic and do keys up to 10 (20). Please feel free to message me through here or in game.

Marine#1180
Disc- Marine0687

1 Like

Hey Sentokii,

Guild spam below, hope to hear from ya!

Hi Sentokii
You didn’t mention if you were interested in Mythic raiding but if you are, BiOL is looking for a monk. We also do have Mythic fill-ins for those who cannot commit. I’ll link my spam and if interested give me a poke. Good luck to you either way and have a great week

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
healer (any)
dps (no hunters)
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Team:
AOTC every season. Solid players with class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, non-toxic, no drama, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies every day.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
We love people! Everyone is welcome here.

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Hey sentokii,

Id love to chat with you if your up for it. I will leave my guild info below and send you a discord request, hope to hear from you soon!

Send you a discord chat request

Feel free to check us out.

Link to my guild recruitment

And sent a friend request on discord.

Hey man,

Check out my recruitment post: [H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed LFM!

Hit me up in discord: Arth0814

Hey Sentokii!

About Us: Murloc Stock and Barrel is eagerly anticipating the upcoming expansion! Our journey began at the end of Shadowlands, where we explored Dragonflight, and now we’re gearing up for The War Within.

Raid Schedule:

• Sunday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST
  • Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST

Our Goals:

• Expand our guild with respectful, helpful, and patient members focusing on quality over quantity.
  • Rebuild our AOTC raid team for Heroic Raid Tiers, maintaining semi-casual gameplay.
  • Challenge ourselves in Mythic+ dungeons aiming for +10 keys and beyond.

Who We’re Looking For: (New, Veteran, and Returning Players)

• All DPS
  • All Healers

Tryout Expectations:

Attendance and Reliability:

• Be consistently present for raids.
  • Notify in advance if unable to attend.

Skill and Knowledge:

• Proficiently play your chosen class/spec.
  • Understand raid mechanics and adapt strategies.

Attitude and Communication:

• Maintain a positive attitude, willingness to learn and improve.
  • Communicate effectively during raids, including using voice chat when required.

Preparedness:

• Arrive fully prepared with consumables, repaired gear, and encounter knowledge.

Respect for Guild Values:

• Align with our values of respect, helpfulness, and patience.
  • Contribute positively to our guild community.

How to Apply:

Contact me at:

• Battle Tag: Taizerface#1175
  • Discord: taizerfacegg

We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you into our community of seasoned players for an enjoyable and mature guild experience! Join us on our journey as we venture into The War Within!

Hit me up. Peyo#1247. Would love to chat

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

Are you looking for a guild that takes Mythic Plus seriously while having a blast? Join No Accountability! We’re a new guild started by some IRL friends and dedicated bunch on Area 52, focused on dominating Mythic Plus until the War Within drops. Our aim? Ahead of the Curve (AoTC) every season. We will push into mythic content after hitting AoTC, with raids set for Friday and Saturday nights, 8-11pm server time. Because we are a newer guild spots are open for officers.

What We Offer:

• Serious Mythic Plus: Sharpen your skills with our experienced team.

• Consistent AoTC Clears: We’re driven to succeed together.

• Open to All: All classes and levels welcome. Tank spots for raid are full.

• Weekend Raiding: Perfect for those who love weekend challenges.

Why Join No Accountability?

• Team-Centric Approach: We believe in teamwork and mutual respect.

• Laid-back Atmosphere: Enjoy the game with chill folks who share your passion.

• We have a very active core group who are on everyday, pushing keys and hanging out in discord.

Please reach out to our GM if you have any questions or would like to join us and go into The War Within with a solid group!
Discord: GM: inosuke94
Raid lead: bigbabyjesus2112
Officer: daferal