What was your most popular thread? (post da link)

Some of you have been here for quite some time, some, not so much, but most of us have had threads that just exploded out of nowhere or were bound to explode (get a bunch of likes or comments, even if most of them were against you)

So post yours here!

I shall start.

2 Likes

This: Does Mercy really need nerfs, or do the other healers need to be viable?

I won’t get into the idea of whether I was right or wrong. 50 likes isn’t much, but I don’t make many topics.

2 Likes

i haven’t really had that many, since i only joined in dec put this was my most succesful one

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/whos-lore-do-you-love-but-hate-but-hate-gameplaykit-wise/587751/99

i know, only got 90+ comments and only a few hundered views but it was my only real successful one

2 Likes

this one is just funny. i’m not stupid and was able to call this guy out before someone else stole my comment : D

1 Like

Probably the one I just made about Making Brigitte Fun Again.

But the discussion devolved to be just like every other thread about balance and the meta instead of making Brig fun to play again. -_-

4 Likes

It’s okay. My thread about brig will always be the worst mistake on the forums.

It got so bad a mod locked it.

1 Like

Ah yes, the game that was already being pronounced dead two and a half years ago XD

2 Likes

I don’t make too many threads and they often don’t get much attention, but I created this post when Role Queue first came out. I guess I couldn’t make up my mind… :+1: :grimacing:

2 Likes

oh… that was cringe my guy…

1 Like

my “paladins has 47 heroes” thread a while back and i didnt expect that to be as popular as it was

usually my threads just die out never to be seen again. into the void

1 Like

Back in March 2018 when they buffed Sombra, then nerfed her IMMEDIATELY in multiple ways without even testing it on PTR. And those nerfs ended up being the most bugs she’s ever had and it was debilitating.

3 Likes

Oh- okay!

Almsot at 10k views :smirk:

God why did that get so much traction

1 Like

i remember that one…

that was one just… oof

2 Likes

Also uhh… If you want to count my old account

God I literally screamed when Jeff himself responded

1 Like

LMAO, I predicted D.Va’s future state though…

I’ve been on the forums since September 2016(Old forums). Never once obtained popularity.

Questioning the forums yielded pleasing results.

1 Like

Should There Be A Mercy Rework?

1 Like

My goodness, such fun… it was pure chaotic spam as people tried to be recognised, but it was beautiful.

2 Likes