The division in Overwatch (Please lock, got nerco'd)

I want to rank up in Open Que, but my team is a roting piece of garbage

2 Likes

If I put my work in I can climb to high diamond close to masters but the balancing and community really kill the game for me.

I would be saying the same things even if I were in wood rank…

2 Likes

wood rank :thinking:

1 Like

If I put the work in, I’d be lucky to get into plat. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just saying if there was a rank below bronze

I played tons of fighting games so I just applied that logic to OW when it comes to learning it

1 Like

IMPORTANT POST UPDATES:

Topic name

changed to say THE DIVISION IN OVERWATCH [ BRIG ] [MEGA THREAD]

Topic body

removed the question about this being a mega thread

I’ve always sucked at fighting games lol

1 Like

Yeah… When I got good at Tekken 3 with King and his throw combos my friends were like “Screw that noise”. I also remember getting hate mail in UMVC3 for my Phoenix Wright lol

more like

normal players playing a character who is starting to be viable vs samito baby rage suckers

6 Likes
The relatability is illegal, lol, and I'm really not joking when I say I relate so hard. I know so many nooks and crannies of this game's functions, map layouts, recognizing player behavior, my brain's a powerhouse of that knowledge when it comes to Overwatch (which is especially helpful for workshopping because some interactions require memorizing in there), but I'll never be as good as I am enlightened. If only I could be, but I am not.
5 Likes

Who said anything about a belief in a whole anti-brig movement trying to do all that. I simply said you fit an archetype of a person who tends to be “anti-brig” although it may as well be the archetype for anyone who’s “anti-anybody” as I’ve yet to see an “anti-” anything argument that isn’t drenched in bias or unrelated issues.

Unless your talking about someone/something else…

IMPORTANT POST UPDATES:

Score updated

Score

5                      to                       6

1 Like

Brig mains are a lot nicer than Brig haters. That’s what I’ve seen at least. Brig haters are toxic messes.

6 Likes

The issue is that my positioning is pretty decent (after watching some helpful videos), but my aim sucks lol

Yeah, they also won’t admit that there is contraversity between the groups (brig mains, brig haters).

1 Like

no because brig mains got 20+ nerfs so thats wins for brig haters

We got one buff. And then it was taken away, so that’s 1 for each

I did, I gave one to brig mains but it got reverted so its still a gain for the other side, they are still losing terribly tho

Sigma will respond to that:
people often ask me to explain escape velocity at partys… I don’t go to many partys
people often ask me to explain escape velocity at partys… I don’t go to many partys.
people often ask me to explain escape velocity at partys… I don’t go to many partys.

Also read this:

1 Like

“I don’t think you understand the gravity of the situation.” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like