What makes you unique on the forums?

Basically, what would people recognise you for if they saw your post or comment?

1 Like

I sometimes get called the most reasonable genji main on the forum. The fact that someone thinks that just makes me happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I personally haven’t seen you scream for brig nerfs before, that’s GOT to count for something.

5 Likes

idk :heart:

sniff

4 Likes

I’m usually on Bastion or Doomfist threads. Also not many people use this icon.

3 Likes

I’m here to hydrate those who are salty.

8 Likes

Something i’ve heard recently “Someone who is not worth to waste your time on”

7 Likes

What was your previous name?

im probably the only frequent torb main here
i know theres also bestpapa and mausamune but they’re not here as much

1 Like

I imagine I fly right under the radar, especially now that I post on another account…

I imagine there is no quality or element people recognize in my posts and that they are generally skimmed over.

-Regal

2 Likes

Only thing I have is a stupid name, I’m just a random moron surfing the board of OW when I feel bored.

2 Likes

Same here, though i think it’s fine in my case honestly.

1 Like

I am known to give people amnesia. They always forget what I say.

3 Likes

Probably nothing :slight_smile: It’s just something to do when I’m bored.

1 Like

I’m not cool enough yet but I hope my undying love for shirtless Reinhardt becomes memorable. :pensive:

10 Likes

I’m not entirely bothered by it. Sometimes I think I do a good job at being subjective and forcing the conversation to look at notable details but… my writing style is probably very boring, often long-winded and I don’t normally come to any impactful conclusions… I more try to guide other people to.

Nothing notable, and so I get to partake somewhat without repercussion.

2 Likes

I defend doomfist a lot. So people probably don’t like me much around here :sweat_smile:

my other account is Westbrook just a btw

2 Likes

Ah i see.

Well for me it’s kind of better on this account due to me being labeled as someone who’s faking being a moderator or a SJW.

Ultra ouch.

2 Likes

Nothing apparently, I’m not mentioned too often.

A combination of being a Sym advocate who likes reasonable debates and also quickly turning nasty if someone starts being rude / being an idiot.

2 Likes