Something something Reinhardt Mains still waiting for Answers no one cares

So does someone at Blizzard care to answer or do you want to play the “if I ignore it its not there” game for some more weeks?

23 Likes

I hate the lack of response but I feel like we’re about to get blasted in the face with something big.

6 Likes

I really hope you’re right.

5 Likes

Me too, friend, me too. Hang in there.

11 Likes
2 Likes

A big disappointment! :expressionless:

My favorite kind!

1 Like

It’s frustrating how Blizzard refuses to do anything about Reinhardt and progressively makes him worse. Of course he is one of the most picked, he is the only assault main tank in the game! Winston is only a Main Tank in the context of dive, and Orisa is too stationary.

I want Reinhardt to be good. I do not play him and hate playing him due to his bugs, but as a Zenyatta and D.Va player i’m strongly dependent on my Reinhardt, and i want to see him better. I sympathize with ya’ll, and it’s frustrating that Blizzard’s been silent on the matter.

2 Likes

Not a Rein main, but sending support to this thread ~ (´。• ᵕ •。`) :heart:

2 Likes

I’m not gonna say it. I’m not gonna say it. I’m not gonna say it.

3 Likes

Oh, I know what I meant.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 Likes

I’ve got no complaints about him right now… I really don’t get these threads at all. He just feels different. Even then… Not different enough for me to notice a change in the actual results.

His shatter is killing me slowly. I hold onto it for to long almost constantly In Game because if I’m not in a 100% open area i know it’s got decent odds of failing. Feelsbad

Honestly, the only major issue he has is shatter, but I may not have noticed other things people might be referring to.

Lol I use it pretty freely because of the same logic. It’ll fail but I’ll have another one next fight. Although I’ve been getting lucky lately. Most teams I’ve played either don’t run a shield or run a very reluctant Reinhardt so I haven’t had to think much before I shatter. And a reluctant Rein is worse than no Rein.

Honestly your logic is more sound too he gets it quick. But a reluctant rein is the entire reason I started maining him and hopped off flankers. I’d be pressuring the point fighting 3 people and die to see my team never pushed in past the choke after half the enemy team left to fight me. I hate passive tank mains lol

I do somewhat agree… Ish. However, the something big is probably not going to have anything to do with balance unless we are talking about the Torbjorn rework or potentially who is next. I doubt it will address Reinhardt unless they address why they are ignoring virtually everything. I do not know, I just have a feeling the “big” reveal is lore related content and nothing long-term outside of maybe actually giving us that season 2… Unless season 2 was named season 2 because it literally came with 2 cinematics. Idk.

Maybe the big announcement is announcing Hero 29, which is a giant crab with a knife.

His name is Hanroadlobster and he has Scatter Hook

1 Like

Oh, that would blindside me as I absolutely, 100% believe they will stick to their generic reveal pattern for heroes. I am not expecting one until Blizzcon. If they did actually did that, my head would probably explode.

1 Like