Desperately need blue input on the Rein stealth nerf

I understand that animation cancelling may not be intended but singling out Rein and allowing other heroes such as Genji to keep their animation cancels is unfair to Rein players.

5 Likes

This bug/nerf is unacceptable. Reinhardt is the last hero in the game who needs a nerf, and there is no way a bug like this should go unaddressed. Either way, we need an official response on this. Is it even on your radar, Blizz?

1 Like

Literally unplayable. I had to swap off him after first fight, it was like playing in quicksand.

you realize they removed most of the main animation cancels by the 2nd and 3rd seasons right?

theyre rule was (atleast back then) you can animation cancel if the actions are done by different arms or something

so like genji can animation cancel his shurikens into a dash/melee because the shurikens are 1 arm, the blade for his dash/melee is another.

rein uses both of his for his weapon. so maybe thats why lul

but they removed ALL the major cancels such as the old genji combo (that canceld dash, melee and alt fire at the same time)

I agree. Reinhardt is already in a delicate state where his viability depends on meta and is laden with bugs. It’s uncalled for to basically nerf him without explaining themselves.

I might not agree, but I’d rather have answers than silence.

You do know blue respond to nothing anymore. It’s why the new forums were made. Also having blue in your topic is against the coc, might want to change that

Shameless bump, the lootbox’s bug was fixed immediately.
Why aren’t they so fast with Rein too? At least to address the problem.

1 Like

I am at the point that I feel like I’m throwing with Rein. If his bugs don’t rear their ugly face in a match I’m just left feeling sluggish.

Even when facing Reins, if he even thinks about dropping his shield he almost instant dies or drops 50% hp at which point he’s a good push from dead.

It hurts my heart

Devs answering other questions but ignore Reinhardt :thinking: