Reinhardt MegaThread ~ We want answers now

For those that have no noticed, because im sure there are some that dont know. Reinhardts earthshatter change from the pts went through to live, no changes to it, no acknowledgement from blizzard, and its very upsetting when they did have rein in the patch notes but fixed something with his shield. More bad stuff for rein came to live with the earthshatter change however, a ton of reinhardt animation cancels have been removed except for lmb shield and lmb fire strike, and more bugs in earthshatter now on top of the ones still in the game. Blizzard has not commented on this at all. No developer update, no patch notes specifically on this matter, we dont even know if the animation cancels are bugs or them trying to weasel changes without people noticing.

Combine this with the fact that another thread called “Whats going on?” ~Every reinhardt main ever(couldnt quote for some reason). The thread has around 650 comments and still no reply from blizzard while showcasing a ton of reins problems, then theres a hammond buff thread where they reply basically instantly, and then a torbjorn lore thread where its replied instantly, MAN, PRIORITIES ARE GOOD.

Reinhardt has been getting worse and worse with every single update in terms of fun, and now hes getting worse and worse in terms of gameplay at a rapid rate. With a heavy cc meta on the horizon 99% likely, reinhardt is going to get incredibly worse for gameplay as well as he is by far the worst tank vs cc.

A ton of reinhardt mains ik with 200-400+ hours on the character, who went through s10 not quitting, are now quitting around a week ago to now mainly due to the heavy cc meta probability rising as well as the changes to rein from the patch.

I think i speak collectively for everyone when it comes to reinhardt. WE WANT ANSWERS

45 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

Here’s a huge list of proof of the issues we want addressed or at least acknowledged.

6 Likes

^ what sensual put, this is absolutely undefendable and absolutely horrendous of blizzard, its been about a week now, and still no acknowledgement, what are they doing? There is absolutely no communication

3 Likes

I’m getting a sense of deja vu here… :thinking:

1 Like

as you should, i made this thread to make a mega thread because clearly one mega thread for rein wasnt getting enough attention for blizzard.

1 Like

I’m really not sure what it is with Rein and bugs. Remember when his firestrike randomly had zero width, and then his charge did the same.

The dude is like, wired into the engine itself and every change breaks him and they push it to launch anyway due to how hard it is for them to fix him or something.

They’ve never commented on it, and it’s kinda been that way since launch.

6 Likes

I hate saying it, but the Mercy content is really burying a lot of good discussions. But at the same time, random things are getting responses from the Developers, so does it really matter?

Bastion thread is still being ignored.

4 Likes

Why can’t Torbjorn fly? I want answers.

AS you said, random things are getting responses but things with over 650 replies arent getting anything, seriously what are blizzard doing. I want to know.

its absolutely frustrating that blizzard behaves like this, i swear they are being worse than hi-rez rn.

2 Likes

He can wallclimb, though.

[Angery react]

You dishonor my family.

its really good to know that torbjorn has different arms for out of combat, nice priorities blizzard OMEGALUL

1 Like

Thank you. I also share your Torbjorn enthusiasm.

1 Like

Think of all of the perverted things Torbjorn has made for his arm, though.

But back on topic.

Reinhardt is kinda unintuitive right now. Don’t even get me started on the “NERF REINHARDT” threads.

Should name yourself SerSarcy cause youre full of sarcasm lmao.

Nerf reinhardt threads omegalul, some people actually think that, its absolutely hilarious.

I honestly can’t tell if they’re trolling.

They think Reinhardt is the only viable tank so that means he = Mercy, and deserves to be nerfed. Despite the fact Blizzard never changed him, nor made him into an OP pick.

1 Like

The cycle repeats itself again. lol

1 Like

its funny isnt it, high pick = op apparently. omegalul

yeeep, sums up a lot of it.

Yeah, if we based everything on just pickrates and winrates, Symmetra should have been nerfed, not fixed.

1 Like