When will we get a comment on Reinhardt nerfs?

Last patch included massive stealth nerfs to Reinhardt when will someone from the dev team have enough time to give a comment about this? Or do you really not care about your playerbase?

3 Likes

Given their response to other heroes such as Bastion and Mercy, or lack of response actually, I would err on the side that they don’t really care about the playerbase much (or certain segments of the player base at least). It’s a shame about Reinhardt as he was one of the heroes I enjoyed playing, so long as everyone else on the team did their job effectively of course.

I’d really just like to know what’s going on.

Is it intentional? A bug? Will it be fixed or are other changes coming? Seriously, what the hell is it with these stealth nerfs?

1 Like

Probably we will not get one since all of the dev team seems more focused on the OWL Finals. Maybe we will get a fix or a response after OWL ends.

1 Like

Can someone tell me what the OP meant by stealth nerf. i thought rein didn’t really do stealth in the first place so im just curious about what actually happened.

Why would the “dev” team be focused on the Finals.
It’s not like they have anything to prepare or whatever.
That’s done by another department.

Analysis of the statistics and what not comes after the season ends.

People keep saying that but why would the development team be focused on the Finals, I don’t get it.
It’s not like they have anything to prepare for it or whatever.
That’s done by another department.

Analysis of the statistics and what not comes after the season ends.

Reinhardt used to be able to cancel his animations, but he can’t anymore.

2 Likes

Wondering why they still haven’t said a thing about it.
I know they’re not blind, so why ignore it?
It doesn’t make their reputation better…
Friendly bump! :relieved:

1 Like

Hmm do they even remotley care?