Please fix the Reinhardt animation cancel bug

This is honestly so frustrating. Reinhardt has had his hammer swing speed reduced drastically on his first swing out of shielding and it wasn’t even in the patch notes… Can we at least get an official response on this?

16 Likes

I didn’t even know because I haven’t been playing. That sounds like a substantially hindering thing to happen :confused:

1 Like

It literally was a stealth nerf. It’s not even in the patch notes. Unless it was a bug, but the Rein mains have been spamming the bug report and have not gotten a blue response yet, so that makes me think it is an intended change.

If it’s any consolation, it’s taken months for Sombra’s bugs to get acknowledged - and we only got a “they’re improved” instead of “they’re fixed” lol

So I’m sure it’s a bug. Since Reinhardt’s played way more than Sombra, I have a feeling it’ll get traction sooner.

1 Like

I hope you’re right Andough. It feels horrible now.

I can only imagine. :frowning:

I’ll make sure to bring this up if conversations call for it. It needs to be addressed!

2 Likes

Rein mains to the Sombra mains:

5 Likes

I guess you arent aware that Rein has had some awful bugs for over a year and all we’ve got is an “we’re working on it” months ago.

Their progress on the ult was leaked recently. It didn’t clear up much but their clearly sticking to what they said.

The problem is that these nerfs could be justified as bug fixes, rather than the removal being a bug, despite the fact they’ve left them in without acknowledgement for 2 years.
At least we knew from the start about the Moira thing being a bug they would eventually patch. Here they’re just removing tools we didn’t even know we weren’t supposed to have.

Yeah, but even if it were a bug fix, they should have still listed it in the patch notes.

I was just about to text you on discord to see if you express this too… I played Reinhardt in the training session and he feels a bit sluggish, almost as sluggish as Sombra.

Whatever they did to Reinhardt, it should have been listed in the Patch Note for sure.

3 Likes

bump

1 Like

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. It’s absurd that we can’t get an official response on this.

2 Likes

I agree… I jus thought this was another undocumented change that they without informing the player base.

2 Likes

I’m fully aware of that. I’ve acknowledged his bugs openly in the past, especially when we talk about Sombra’s bugs. I want bug fixes for everyone.

Frage, you seeing a pattern here when it comes to the Rein? I know I can ask you this, because you have been playing this game as long as I have.
It’s a rollercoaster man, we’ve been down this kind of road so many times with patches, bugs, and fixes (or band-aides when you think about the 10% hammer speed)…

I don’t know man, I’ve lost so much confidence in them (devs), maybe it’s cause the game is 2+ years old now, and they themselves are taking things slow, maybe their staff has shrunk, I don’t know the reasons, I just know what the end result is, and I feel like I’ve been down this road way too many times.

I just want a fully functional Reinhardt with little to no bugs, I’m starting to think this may never happen. Every other patch just seems to bring something new to the problem…

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I definitely see the pattern, and that’s what makes it so frustrating. The thought that, “Hey, maybe they’ll get it right this time. They seem to actually be on top of things on this one”, which is then followed quickly by the “Oh… Nevermind…”.

Seriously, are bug fixes really too much to ask for?

Bump :kissing_smiling_eyes:!
I don’t know if this will be useful, but they need to fix him

1 Like

Bump it all my dude! Reinhardt needs his fixes!