No Competitive stats at all on Xbox

I can’t see any of my Competitive stats (except for my current rank) in Overwatch 2 on Xbox. For the current season, it shows me my rank for each role but then shows games won 0. My time played and all those other stats for each hero are blank.

I know It’s something to do with having done an account merge pre-launch as I’m not able to see other friends’ stats who also did an account merge but I can see the stats of friends who didn’t.

This has been an issue since launch over 3 weeks ago.

EDIT: I’m also seeing reports from others experiencing the same issue:

9 Likes

Having the same problem on XBox. All my previous season stats are there but nothing from the current season despite playing several dozen competitive games

6 Likes

I’m having the same problem, I think that all console players are having this same issue, it’s surprising that a bug effecting such a large amount of people hasn’t been fixed a month on from launch.

6 Likes

I don’t have any of the previous Competitive Seasons from Overwatch either :frowning:

It’s not all console players; just ones that did an account merge.

It hasn’t even been acknowledged by Blizzard that it’s an issue. Honestly, given how completely and utterly they bungled the launch, I’m not surprised that this relatively minor issue hasn’t even shown up on their radar.

4 Likes

Yeah it probably isn’t high on their list, there’s a post at the top of this forum where an admin adressed this issue and said that they rolled out a fix on the 18th Of October and that it could take a few weeks to fix but it’s been 2 weeks since then and I haven’t seen any improvement so far.

2 Likes

That post said that current comp stats were fixed and that previous seasons stats would take a few weeks to fix.

(Although how it can take a month and a half to fix something as basic as statistics is baffling!)

They clearly haven’t realised that their fix for current season competitive stats didn’t fix things for those of us who did an account merge as our stats are still broken.

2 Likes

No the previous seasons aren’t broken, for most people only 2 previous seasons are shown and those 2 seasons were the ones chosen for the game to decide your rough skill level for ow2, it only won’t show any seasons at all if you have not played in years, this is completely normal. The forum post is about stats not updating and old quick play stats being a lot less for many players. Don’t worry there is nothing wrong with your previous seasons, you just can’t view them anymore.

1 Like

Linked more recent posts in the OP.

It amazes me that, given how widespread this issue is, Blizzard have yet to even acknowledge it.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a mess. I haven’t wanted to play because of it. It’s also affected my ranking.

2 Likes

It’s super frustrating because statistics are such a basic feature and yet, here we are, over a month since launch, and despite Blizzard’s previous claim that it’s fixed stats are still borked for those of us who did an account merge.

Worse still we’ve not had any indication from Blizzard that they’re aware, let alone working on fixing it.

I tweeted this to @BlizzardCS and they told me to post here, but I posted here days ago and there’s still no response from Blizzard.

4 Likes

Any updates on this? I have never done an account merger. I have always played on Xbox. I have zero stats for competitive this season despite being ranked gold 1. It’s now months after launch and not even an acknowledgement from blizz. Did I just miss it or something?

4 Likes

No, personally I think it will be fixed in Season 2 but it’s so bad that we will probably have to wait another few weeks.

1 Like

Oh you inappropriate optimist.

This game is f. beyond repair.

2 Likes

still. no. progress.

2 Likes

Still no stats on career profiles.

3 Likes

I also have no competive stats on xbox, i have played plenty of games after oct 18th and still have nothing except my rank.

5 Likes

Still no comp stats from my Xbox matches played.

I cannot believe we’re almost at season’s end, 9 weeks into the game’s lifespan, and Blizzard still haven’t acknowledged this is an issue let alone giving us an ETA on a fix.

It’s statistics. It worked for years with no issues in Overwatch. Surely it cannot be that difficult an issue to resolve!

3 Likes

PS5 player here, same issue. Every so often it shows a few minutes played as D.Va and Orisa (which is strange because I almost play support exclusively), then upon the next check is totally blank with the exception of the current competitive rank icon. Also, in the drop down filter menu, it has TWO “Current Competitive Season” options.

4 Likes

They’ve really gutted any exciting features that a player could use to be proud of themselves and their play (rank borders, on fire, aftergame cards). Now with this, the basic statistics of your career being unavailable, the whole game feels like an insipid, unrewarding, themed shooter meant to be played in a chain of meaningless matches offering nothing to signify any progress or achievement. At this point, trophy related sprays are the only remaining points of pride or recognition among players that are left.

5 Likes

I’ve had this on my PS account (both PS4 and PS5) since the beginning of Season 1. I thought getting placed would fix it, but I just got my rank and I still have no stats.

2 Likes