My Career Profile still shows 0 competitive time

Adding my name to the list too. All my other stats are recording now, but nothing for comp. It shows my season 33 stats, but that’s it. It’s frustrating because there are some characters that i really only play in comp and i have no idea how im doing with them.

3 Likes

Exactly the same here on xBox. Same exact thing as the post describes. It’s driving me insane, I used to pore over my stats constantly. How is this still not fixed it’s been literally weeks

2 Likes

I don’t think it should affect the top 500 determination?

1 Like

me pasa lo mismo, tampoco me aparece nada de lo que e jugado en competitivo en el perfil de carrera, me pone que llevo 0 partidas jugadas y 0 tiempo jugado con algún personaje

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve won over 50+ matches, yet when I view competitive stats in the career profile, it shows my rank with only 7 wins. It has not been updated in weeks.

2 Likes

Still no acknowledgement from Blizzard that this is even a problem.

More and more threads being added to the thread tracker I started here:

We’re over a month since launch and this is still an issue.

How do you break something as simple as statistics, Blizzard?

3 Likes

I’ve been having the same issue, however I think I know what’s actually happening. I merged pre launch as well and I mainly play on xbox. No stats tracked at all, however I played a few games on PC recently, and All of these games have recorded correctly. My PC stats also show up on Xbox instead of my console stats, so I believe everyone that has this issue is showing their PC stats, of which they haven’t played any games

3 Likes

Nop, a lot of us play on PC now after started on console. No update on stats whatsoever :frowning:

2 Likes

I think you’re right. I played a bit on an alt that has no PC time whatsoever, and my comp stats on that account are showing up just fine.

1 Like

I also am having this issue. I played competitive and typically my rank is plat, but I was placed in silver. So I checked my career profile and realized that none of the games I played counted, it counted the 21 minutes I do have showing in my career profile. And that is so far off, today alone I have already played 73 minutes.

1 Like

Correct. It seems this issue, just like most other issues, only affects some, not all, of the playerbase.

I thought this was assumed.

2 Likes

We’re both experiencing the issue where role queue stats are not being shown in the career profile. I’m saying that I don’t think that issue is related to your struggles with climbing because plenty of people, myself included, have had the stat issue and are still getting rank increases.

2 Likes

And I’m saying it is. I’m happy it’s not affecting you. There’s lots of people it is affecting, though. They already fixed one bug in the ranking system. There’s more.

I started tracking this weeks ago, and followed posts in the Bugs Forum. As a former Diamond player, i originally got stuck in Bronze 5. They said they fixed it, and afterwards I started shooting up the Open Q ranks and stats were being tracked. I prefer Role Q though, and steadily win 6 to 8 games per 10 (average 7) with no movement and no stat tracking. It seems to be related for some players.

Still lots of bugs in this game, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Same problem here. All stats are on 0. I am battle pass lvl 100. It is still frustrating. Pls fix this. I play on PS5. I tried the PS4 version also. All is on 0 zero.

1 Like

Still not been fixed Blizzard, help your console players please.

1 Like

I play on ps5 and ive found that it tracks open role comp stats but not role queue not sure how to fix this but its been like this since the launch

2 Likes

Yea my competitive stats are gone and some of quick play playtime hours are also gone and my custom games hours are also completely gone I hope they fix this at least by season 2

1 Like

I will also add to this post. Nothing has changed since the patch on October 18th or whenever it was. Challenges and Battle Pass are OK, but Career Profile stats do not appear to have changed at all since OW2 release. I play on PS5

1 Like

Can anyone confirm that they have actually had their historic stats reinstated? I’d love to see just one example of someone who said this got fixed for them, to make me think the fix is being rolled out, even if slowly and not to all players at once.

2 Likes

I don’t think they started fixing any profiles yet.

1 Like