Career profile not updating any progress since launch

Hi there,

I’m not sure if this has aleady been reported. I’m a console player from Overwatch 1, and I have successfully account merged going into Overwatch 2. My historic progress has been carried over to Overwatch 2 (not all of it, but the last several seasons), however no progress since the first day of Overwatch 2 is displaying in the career profile page.

My competitive ranks are appearing, however all my character stats are not updating at all. So my default page for this season looks almost totally empty despite playing for many hours.

Is this happaning for anybody else, particularly anybody playing on console?

Thanks!

26 Likes

Same here. I’ve been able to merge Overwatch 1 with 2. All the skins are working but my stats are not updating.

11 Likes

At least your skins are working. Mine still aren’t. I’m a no skin scrub still

3 Likes

Same here. My play time wont progress past 1hr. Win totals not accumulating.

3 Likes

Happening to me also on PS5

5 Likes

There is another thread similar to this, but the more complaints they see the more apt they are to at least acknowledged it.

The same has happend to me on ps5. Merged my account, but my previous overwatch 1 stats are gone along with any overwatch 2 stats. Seems to be just random times and numbers.

4 or 5 hours total played, but only have 14min on Dva. All my stats are under 10s makes no sense.

From what I’ve seen is that its a wide spread issue and blizzard has yet to acknowledged it almost 2 weeks into the games launch.

My fear is that all my stats have NOT been counting and when they do fix this bug my stats will stay low like they are

6 Likes

It’s a fear of mine as well.

Here is a link to my post to add voice.

Profile Stats Not Updating For Ranked/Competitive

5 Likes

I am having the same problem here.

6 Likes

I’m on PS4 and it’s been happening on selected characters. Mainly, the characters I had never played until after the launch (The three new heroes, Sigma, Echo, and Baptiste, who I never played as until Overwatch 2). Hours and other stats (like killstreaks) have sometimes gone up for other characters, but not all of them.

6 Likes

I’m surprised youre getting select few updating. My linked profile playing on PC/PS5 is the exact same not updating.

3 Likes

Also, here is an interesting article. The main topic is the ranking system. However, you’ll see some people expect it’s due to the profile stats not updating.

Rank Up Bug - Gold 2 to Gold 2

Here is another thread that has a lot of attention
Losing hero and total time played in my Career Profile

2 Likes

I know my Mercy hours/healing stats went up by a little, but not nearly as much as I’ve actually been playing. So something is definitely still wrong lol.

2 Likes

My OW1 stats and skins are all good however my OW2 career profile won’t uodate which also prevents me from playing comp with friends. I’m on xbox one x

2 Likes

My player hours started at launch around 26 h which seems slightly off because I played Overwatch plenty since 2017… Then a few days after playing… It DROPPED to 11h total (and is to this day stagnant on that amount) and it won’t progress my wins and hours played with any characters, and even though I got to keep my level & skins… There is another issue… My win percentage is also completely messed up… It says I have 184% win percentage on my main Doomfist and randomly somehow 2145% win percentage on Birgitte༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

1 Like

Same here the games saying I haven’t played a single comp game

2 Likes

Same for me and ive played nothing but comp.

1 Like

Same issue on PS5, Profile not updating at all since ow2 i just want my stats back for ranked…

1 Like

Same here. I should be top 500 but because my stats aren’t there I’m not.

1 Like

Mine seems to have been fixed now and is updating killstreaks and hours. Didn’t save anything since the launch, but at least it seems to be working now. I did several restarts but not sure if that made a difference or if it was a bug that’s now fixed. Hope it gets sorted for everyone else too!

2 Likes

Mine’s still not recording any competitive play. I submitted 2 tickets and crickets…