Bug with no stats in competitive?

Finished all my placements and got BRONZE 5 and I go check my stats like wtf I was plat before. I have no stats. It says “0” on all my statistics. No wonder it put me in bronze 5. I’m about done with this game

3 Likes

Exactly the same issue here. The game doesn’t think I’ve played competitive and puts me in bronze 5 for everything

1 Like

Yes, this is an issue that’s affecting a lot of people and Blizzard have yet to acknowledge it’s even a problem.

I posted about this days ago:

The Bronze 5 placement thing is a separate issue. You still do have stats; you just can’t see them.

I placed Silver 5 for Support & Damage and Bronze 3 for Tank and all my stats for the current Competitive season are zero or blank.

2 Likes

There is definitely some kind of issue with recording or displaying stats in the career profile for competitive, but this isn’t why you’re in Bronze 5. I was low Diamond in OW1, placed Gold 2/3 on my accounts and have since climbed them up to Diamond 4/5. I have no Career Profile stats for role queue comp on either account. (I did play one game of open queue, and those stats show up for some reason.)