And another one bites the dust…

I’ve never played Tekken or gone to their forums.

Lots of people use the name Singularity genius.

I’ve never once gone to any video game forum to complain about a game I didn’t like and play a lot.

Yes, God forbid people use the forums dedicated to discussion of the game to discuss the faults of the game. Much better just to just form a giant circle jerk, I guess.

Except they don’t do this. They just troll and post stupid threads 24/7.

Please keep that to yourself

Oh, such delicious irony…

You mean discussing the game and trying to improve like this?

Table of Contents
x1. Improvements, Fixes, QoL = 30 Improvements, Fixes, QoL
x2. Calendar = Calendar System Makes Happy Eyeballs 👁
x3. Companion App = Diablo 4 Mobile Companion App
x4. Paragon Stones = Paragon Stones give spinach muscled arms!
x5. Obol Vendor = Obol Vendor becomes a conglomerate!
x6. Build Safezone = Build your own Safezone and gain bonuses with components!
x7. FLEX = NEW FLEX affix is approved by Arnold Schwarzenegger
x8. Shrines = Expanded Shrine System gives better mojo ⛪
x9. Set Items = Set items get Deckard Cain to stay awhile and listen
x10. Treasure Gremlin = Treasure Gremlins are pregnant with goblins!
x11. Empowerment Levels = Empowerment levels gives players purpose at LV 100!
x12. Nightmare Dungeon Affixes = Nightmare Dungeon Affixes can git gud with this updated system! 👍
x13. ChallengeDungeons = Challenge Dungeons make you git gud!
x14. Dungeon Rarity = Dungeon Rarity brings all the boys to the yard! 😂
x15. Legendry Glyphs = Legendary Glyphs make pp into PP
x16. New Helltides = This Updated Helltide system has chance for hell to freeze over. 👿
x17. Eternal Game Modes = NEW Eternal Game Modes are a spicy meatball! 🧆
x18. Events = Event Rarity Makes People Borat I am Excite! 💖
x19. Primals = Octimus Primals! 🕗
x20. Crafting = Why did you Make like a Crafting Skill Tree and 🥬 this out!
x21. Reputation Crafters = Reputation Vendors / Crafters are a Hikaru Juicer 🧃
x22. Gems = He went to Jared to get this Gems upgrade! 💎

1 Like

Yeah your post is deeply ironic since the complainers are the ones living in their little echo chambers and just want to hear themselves bash the game.

Maybe if you didn’t have such bad thread titles they would get more traction.

:person_shrugging:

Hey I enjoy your threads. Lots of thought goes into them.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Only threads that go anywhere are fanboy worship threads and provocative negative threads. Such is the result of decades of social media reprogramming. I tried to give mine eye popping titles that draw you in to read. IT wasnt a mistake. It just wasnt enuf.

Mandatory Queen music video.

1 Like

starfield and Diablo 4 is by same company Microsoft

Microsoft doesn’t make games. They just leech profits from their subordinate game studios. I remember when you could just pull up solitaire and play. Now there are ads unless you pay a yearly fee to remove them.

I really don’t care what Quinn says about it. I don’t care what any streamer says about it for that matter. It’s a good game. A lot of people like it. A lot of people that didn’t actually are coming around to liking it too. I don’t think it’s GoTY but it’s definitely not a flop. These guys are mostly ARPG players that don’t like it. This is a completely different type of game.

I wouldn’t speak about “taste” in video games. Your taste is pretty terrible. In fact D4 is about the only game I ever heard you say you like other than BF.

It isn’t name Diablo 4, so I am sure you won’t. I’m also sure you will be here after “playing” it for 10 minutes to post a thread about how bad it is and how great D4 is.

You only have to go to Starfield subreddit to see how much praise the game is getting.

Honestly so sick of seeing people sheep towards the opinion of streamers, it’s all well and good if you play the game and then form an opinion but to not even play it and say it’s a terrible game “cause I’ve watched streams” is just kinda sad.

Half these streamers don’t even look like they enjoy gaming, just pushing a narrative to get views and $$

1 Like

Too ambitious to have 1000 planets. You need thousands of devs to flesh that out and make each planet come to life. They should have narrowed it down to 100 or even 50 well done full of life planets. 1000 is complete overkill. You are bound to have hundreds of bleh worlds that way. More isnt always better.

You have an unpleasant attitude.

I don’t like disingenuous D4 simps. It’s fine you like the game. What’s not fine is pretending to play other games, then coming here to discredit them as a disguised “D4 is the most greatest thing evah” posts.

I still play D4 a lot and had been recording my builds in my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@elmo4ever?si=EM_JcgkDnvJFa5R1

I won’t say D4 took a win or loss against Starfield. These are different games. I don’t see the competition. I would say I am somewhat disappointed that Starfield wasn’t what I was expecting it to be (or at least the impressions that folks were telling me before the release). I am glad I refunded my pre-order. Something felt off right before launch. All reviewers were giving almost a perfect score except for two reviewers and the points they presented are the ones that matter to me the most.

When it comes to software, as long as you have an active team, and the programmers are still around, the software would be maintained and things will just get better (asssuming no corporate malice is happening behind the scenes). In every software, no maintainers mean it’s a dead program. Since Starfield and D4 still have active maintainers, they will improve.

I am not hating on Starfield. It’s just not my cup of tea. Right now D4 has no replacement for me (other than playing chess). Not a fan of turn based mechanics in BG3. Again not my cup of tea.

I was really impressed by the 60 FPS I got at 1440p and medium settings on my 4060 ti and 32GB of RAM. /s