New WoW Classic Realm Open

Due to very high demand, we opened a new WoW Classic realm for name reservations at 5:00 p.m PDT (8:00 p.m. EDT) on Wednesday, August 14:

Stalagg – PvP – Eastern Time

We suggest that players, especially those on the Herod realm, consider creating characters on Stalagg. We expect that other PvP realms in this region will otherwise experience significant login queues when Classic launches.

Thank you!

109 Likes

Nice, thanks Blizz

15 Likes

Thank you, any usage numbers on players?

13 Likes

Guess you guy’s really weren’t prepared for the Vanilla love.

59 Likes

Great name, Schultz.

12 Likes

are 3 characters still the cap?

9 Likes

Gratz ESTers

7 Likes

:eyes:

Good move, I think that Eastern desperately needed a new realm. When the three realms available were conquered by either streamers, Brazilians, or simply overwhelmingly high populations of people, having one that wasn’t overwhelmed with either of those groups is nice to see.

Now, let’s just hope people actually make characters on Stalagg…

20 Likes

Yes 3 per account

1 Like

Cool, good luck with name reservation you all.

5 Likes

Great, but you just shut down the realms and now I can’t delete characters on the old realms to reserve names on this new realm. -.-

15 Likes

baste based

2 Likes

That’s great news!

ohhhhh snap GET HYPE

3 Likes

Nice, Byw I claim this server for type A+ blood type only sorry everyone else

34 Likes

ehh i doubt anyone on herod is gonna leave

16 Likes

Thank You Blizz !

I have my Horde character situated on Herod. I will be giving it great thought in switching over when this goes live. Cheers all!

:rainbow::clinking_glasses:

Now if you rename Mankrik and Pagle so there isnt such a ridiculous faction imbalance based literally on name alone come launch day. Thatd be nice.

10 Likes

I am trying to figure out if you meant this Pintero. I think I know you better than that.

They are going to be monitoring and opening more servers as the need arises. We have known that. I don’t see this in a negative light.

9 Likes

Nobody is going to change to this server. They will feel like they lost something and feel like a lesser player.

All the cool kids get to play on Herod and now we gotta shift over to Stay-lag just because you didn’t want to shell out an extra few bux on a server for release? LOL

There is no fixing this man…

15 Likes