Free xfers from high to low are needed now

Let me guess you CHOSE to play on Herod and want someone else to fix the situation you CHOSE to put yourself in ?

4 Likes

No they most certainly did not. They told us to roll on this server to avoid q times. Then launch came and every server that day was screwed. They never once said get off stallag.

1 Like

Blizzard Did not have enough servers at the launch of the game.

3 Likes

You hit reply on my name, read the server. I was told to come here to avoid q times

Check all the servers that were available during launch here bud

https://www.wowhead.com/news=294748/classic-wow-server-queue-times-us-oc

Why would they give free transfers when they can sell them to you instead?

Also, if they gave transfers for classic they’d have to offer transfers to retail for their dozens of dead realms (which people have been asking for for a long time).

It’s not gonna happen.

2 Likes

Stalagg created August 14 - 12 days before servers went live.

I haven’t found the post that said Stalagg was full but I am pretty sure it was before the 26th.

The creation of more servers supports that it indeed was full on that date and that you were told to move off again.

At this time, all realms that have a Full or High population tag are expected to experience extended queues. We urge players on realms marked Full or High to plan to play on one of these new realms to avoid the longest queues, and to help spread the player population as evenly as possible and provide the best play experience for everyone.

2 Likes

Let me guess you get REALLY worked up when paying customers voice THEIR opinions to service providers?

3 Likes

I took off a week of work too. I got to 20 on Faerlina, realized it would be months before the queues settled down and I knew I had to go back to work tomorrow, so mid-week I rerolled on Thunderfury and didn’t blame anyone for anything.

5 Likes

I’ve been saying that since the first day, but they refused, kept investing in the over populated realms, and are now even more invested. They want Blizzard to fix the problem for them, when they could have just rerolled. I rerolled when I was 7/6/6, and am now up to 15/14/14. I, unlike these other hippies, knew that rerolling as soon as possible, was the solution, not to beg and hope for transfers that might not ever come. You don’t continue your investment in an already bloated realm when there’s queue free options right next to them. That’s on you, not Blizzard. We are out of our 7.5$ we spent to sub early, but they’re not asking for a credit. They’re asking for a transfer.

5 Likes

Seconded. The queues are not going anywhere for the foreseeable future. If people are still putting up with 2k-8k queues every night it is because something is keeping them there. Here’s a hint: it’s their guild. Waiting for other people to lose interest and stop logging in will eventually happen but you are dealing with people that love the game enough to deal with 2k-8k queues.

They need to offer targeted (from specific realms to specific realms) GUILD transfers or this problem isn’t going anywhere.

4 Likes

And on launch, most servers were full or high with the except of a couple. And right now every server that was available at launch has a que time. This isn’t just to fix my problem, it should be common knowledge that the newer servers are GOING to struggle unless you get more people on them, and this is how you do it.

After a couple months stallag is going to be fine with or without server xfers, this is to help the new servers.

Stalagg was the server they made to reduce queue times on Herod, now it’s rammed.

Nope. I originally rolled on Pagle, along with my guild, and on August 26 when Westfall opened up, the entire guild made characters and I have never had a queue on that server.

I’m super happy for you, I don’t have the time in order to justify doing this. This isn’t just to fix my problem, the new servers are going to need people for the long run, otherwise they are doomed to be dead servers.

2 Likes

It was full at launch. I realize the history but the fact they created more servers to be open on August 26 prior to launch means Stalagg was full at that time.

2 Likes

So people should be mind readers?

Blizz opened the server told people to play there instead.

If people don’t like queues, reroll. Do it now while it makes sense.

3 Likes

Oh sorry I missed one out of all the others my bad. 16 servers have qs now. There’s an issue.

2 Likes

White Knights will be White Knights I suppose…

On August 14th. Things change people were warned to move off full servers when they made new ones for the 26th. OP decided not to.

In any case, this is a pointless discussion. If blizzard is smart they don’t do anything until they want to remove layers and see where things are then, if populations need adjusting.

1 Like