New WoW Classic Realm Open

You heard the man, get off Herod and give me my name back! lol

10 Likes

Why does NA EST have three servers while NA PST only has two with one being already full?

Lots and lots of demand. Amazin.

6 Likes

Now move Grobbulus to CST or EST. Most players on Grobbulus are from the east coast.

18 Likes

please dont open any more oceanic realms. Arugal PvP is the pure chad realm, there can be no others.

7 Likes

I name reserved for fairbanks because it was the only server, all the est ones seemed jammed. now I’ll be rolling on stalagg.

6 Likes

Back to the guild coalition meetings! le sigh

6 Likes

Because more people live on the east coast. Most WoW players are on est.

3 Likes

Oh nice. EST too

that’s a understatement

16 Likes

Maybe this will shut up all the idiots who have been crying that Layering will never go away because Blizzard won’t add new servers, despite the fact that that’s exactly what Blizzard said they would do if demand was high enough.

But nah, it probably won’t.

15 Likes

Mostly just being facetious, I’m sure Blizzard has there reasons for what they’re doing. but it’s more so obvious they don’t want to over reach with servers, so it’s most likely best if they under reach. Or at least that’s how i understand it, they just opened up a Server on the EU side of things to it being English.

5 Likes

The 10k+ player que for 1 hour straight at name selection gave it away?

8 Likes

Please… let me delete 1 of the names i have reserved… This will actually be so dumb if you don’t let us delete a reserve we have…

12 Likes

See!! I did know ya bro! kk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this is some good news for once

There is a reason everyone is on herod, and will not be leaving. Get some warcraft 3 names for these servers instead of these names that like 10 percent of players even recognize.

5 Likes

Because 1 EST PVP server has become the unofficial Spanish/Portuguese speaking server and another has become the unofficial streamer server (Faerlina).

So if you want to play EST PVP, you’re either going to have to learn fluent Spanish, deal with Asmongold/Soda/etc and their army of fanboys, or play on Herod.

9 Likes

Server name has very little to do with where I make my characters.

12 Likes

:thinking: I mean the quality of the names is one thing, but if you’re a Classic WoW player and you don’t even recognize the names, that’s quite another.

4 Likes