Lock Fear Chaos Bolt Cut damage under fear

Stun. Interrupt. Itā€™s the theme of BFA, after all. Everything a destro lock does requires a long cast /shrug.

unfortunately.
dodges even doing a wargame.

This is whatā€™s needed:

-Crashing chaos trait nerf
-CB top end dmg nerf
-Demon armor 50% nerf
-Entrenched in Flame can work only once every 30s

Lol. What happened to him? Thought heā€™d still be attention starved, trolling the forums.

I still seem him on posts here and there. But he got quiet

Christmas came early!

Also for reference:

^ Some of the wpvp forum crowd getting some love here too. You guys must have really ticked him off. :joy:

This was from a quick 5 min search.

1 Like

Pretty sure he got a suspension for making that thread boasting that he killed you

4 Likes

Can you link these so called trinkets ?

Lol. Iā€™d be lying if I said Iā€™m glad I have so many friends, but apparently it doesnā€™t match the number of people that find him insufferable.

I guarantee you heā€™s silenced right now but still reading all these threads and probably fuming.

4 Likes

He has liked that post :laughing:

Yup he is reading the forums !!

Well I am going to start another thread why so many stuns.

Iā€™m going to assume that I completely misread your tone and that you are simply posting with an innocent lack of knowledge of what pvpā€™ers call the ā€˜trinketā€™

1 Like

Um have you seen Jaconiā€™s post history?

I find the wpvp forums basically the pvp version of GD so I try to avoid to save whatever braincells I have left from playing bfa destro

(so nope but I can guess)

1 Like

Yeah, BfA destro is the worst. So boring.

His post history is just a trail of tears. Heā€™s really bad at this game and should just turn WM off.

1 Like

Thought it would have been the bg forums, but I think you may be correct. :laughing:

1 Like

I always seen the arena to be more GD out of the pvp forums. :man_shrugging:

We used to have pvp trinkets but since I have gotten back the ones I saw on the vendor had no stats.

poor boy the ā€œtrinketā€ is the talent that is the ability to remove all cc on a 2 min cd

2 Likes