Challenger destros

are gonna get glad this season.

Let that sink in

9 Likes

The spec is actually disgusting, its like watching ret pallys on steroids class feels unbeatable and is so boring to fight it makes me smile to see a rmx team.

Also qing into braindead and absolute worst rdruid melee cleave players with 2 tank trinkets makes me wanna gut myself for even playing bfa arena. 1 month break wasnt enough, back to classic.

15 Likes

I thought they would’ve got it last season tbh
Only exception is Walmart’s employee of the month 6 months running heckindoggo

5 Likes

Doggo didnt have glad last season

5 Likes

I wouldent mind destro damage if they dident do 50-60 percent of their healers healing… thats bfa s2 pve gear ARMS warrior healing

Remember when we all thought Legion destro was bad?

13 Likes

Ironically the first time a scrub like doggo started getting rating

10 Likes

lot of salt in this thread… just line them lol

1 min wall :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah but, destros would die outside of said wall lol and you could outplay it. Now they just sit in the middle of the map with a perma wall and facetank xD.

1 Like

1600 DH’s are getting 2600 this season let that sink in first

just wait until they announce greater chaos bolt at blizzcon

8 Likes

this whole thread :fire:

Greater lava burst inc

Does 4% of your enemies health, has a 2.5s cast time, applies a minor flame shock, and costs 30% of your maelstrom.

2 Likes

Wait did Jawah reroll Destro? I know heckindoggo already got his.

2 Likes

Why you gotta talk down about the #1 Ret on NA S2???

4 Likes

Im just waiting for a control of lava rework.

It was a fun pvp talent for like 2 weeks of beta in legion . then they nuked it into a talent nobodys taken over 2 xpacs lol

2 Likes

good for them, let people excel with the classes and or specs they like

it’s one thing to let someone excel doing the content they like in thing’s like LFR with titanforging and sockets

it’s another in a competitive game mode to hand undeserved points to some players simply because of what they chose at the log in screen at the expense of everyone around them

this is a boldly disconnected post

3 Likes